Seasoned to Perfection bugged?

Ducks_AWESOME12

Usually when a trophy like this glitches on people and others get it sometimes the ones who got it did something specific to get it to pop. I’ve been trying to figure out what those who got the trophy did. One guy says he just redeemed stadium then transfers and it popped. So idk everyone better hold on redeeming until there’s a patch. 

After doing research I think I figured out the bug. I believe The only 2 milestones that count are the ones you claimed the awards from first. For example, you were playing and you claimed the first award From stadium for playing 10 matches then  you claimed the award from assists milestone next you have to complete those two for the trophy to pop. If you complete stadium and transfers it won’t pop. This is my theory. My first two for me if I can remember  were SBC and stadium so I will complete those milestones and let you know if it works. 

Edited by danrules123

I think my theory is correct. It will only unlock for the 2 milestones you claimed first. I’m pretty sure everyone claimed an award from the scoring milestone as their first or second reward from the milestones lists and you have to complete scoring milestone for it to pop. The first ones I claimed were the SBX and stadium so once I’m done I’ll test my theory and let everyone know. 

23 hours ago, danrules123 said:

I think my theory is correct. It will only unlock for the 2 milestones you claimed first. I’m pretty sure everyone claimed an award from the scoring milestone as their first or second reward from the milestones lists and you have to complete scoring milestone for it to pop. The first ones I claimed were the SBX and stadium so once I’m done I’ll test my theory and let everyone know. 

how did you score on an "acrobatic flip" from "scoring milestone" I did it twice and it was not accepted ?

3 hours ago, Davregryn90 said:

The trophy just popped for me. I finished the stadium one first, and now i finished the assist one and the transfer market one without claiming them it popped after i listed my 1000th player. 

So it seems that the stadium one doesn't count? That may explains this mess coz for most of us the stadium one is the first one

6 hours ago, m678hk0078 said:

So it seems that the stadium one doesn't count? That may explains this mess coz for most of us the stadium one is the first one

Might be so but then it was someone here that completed all 3 and nothing and some that only completed stadium and transfer and got it. I dident claim the assist one when i finished it because i was thinking about waiting to claim it for a patch, same with transfer market one but to my suprise it popped as soon as i listed my 1000th player and i dident even have to claim the milestones to get it. 

• Like 1