Maximum Football 2020 Trophies?

dylansko

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2021 at 4:36 AM, Alameano said:

I asked the new owners of the IP and they pretty much said everyone is SOL, and that it won’t get fixed because they are busy with the next iteration. Seems like a BS excuse to me, but oh well. A bit disappointing. 

Yeah palming off fans like that because they want to sell them the second is a bit... crap.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/9/2021 at 2:49 PM, HuntingFever said:

This game is a non-syncer so you have to email the devs/publisher and remind them to upload the list to the trophy servers.

You’re knowledgeable on non-syncers and such and I have a question. I own this but haven’t started it. If I’m just looking to play the game, regardless of trophies and syncing, am I better off creating a new account just for this game? I don’t always want it to get hung up and try to sync with my main account every time I log in. Suppose could play as guest but can you save progress that way?

I’m thinking it would of been better if this game had no trophies at all rather than having a list that will never be uploaded.

Thanks in advance!

5 minutes ago, NMErickson said:

You’re knowledgeable on non-syncers and such and I have a question. I own this but haven’t started it. If I’m just looking to play the game, regardless of trophies and syncing, am I better off creating a new account just for this game? I don’t always want it to get hung up and try to sync with my main account every time I log in. Suppose could play as guest but can you save progress that way?

I’m thinking it would of been better if this game had no trophies at all rather than having a list that will never be uploaded.

Thanks in advance!

It depends on how badly you want to play this game. Personally, I wouldn't bother - there are far better games out there and reasons to create another account, than to play a non-syncing game the devs clearly don't give a shit about and have given up on. Also, Temp/Guest accounts can't save progress so are a waste of time unless you desperately need another local player for a particular trophy. I would just dump this game and move on, because it's not worth it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It depends on how badly you want to play this game. Personally, I wouldn't bother - there are far better games out there and reasons to create another account, than to play a non-syncing game the devs clearly don't give a shit about and have given up on. Also, Temp/Guest accounts can't save progress so are a waste of time unless you desperately need another local player for a particular trophy. I would just dump this game and move on, because it's not worth it.

That’s what I feared about a guest account. I wish I didn’t want to play so badly and definitely don’t support the dev’s non-support but unfortunately, I will create another alt account for non-syncer games then. Until someone puts out a quality college football game, I still need to get my fix of dynasty mode, recruiting, and all that. I don’t know of any alternatives besides NCAA Football 14 and the earlier Maximum Football games for consoles. I still fire up NCAA Football 14 on the 360 every year and have purchased current rosters for it the past 5+ years. Thankfully the servers, or at least roster sharing is still up for that game.

Anyway I appreciate what you do here with trophy lists and their problems. You and another person helped me get a list uploaded a couple months ago so thanks man.