Aranea Highwind

Upcoming Trophy levelling changes detailed

467 posts in this topic

Are trophy levels still 1-100? I thought that was changed some time ago.

 

Other than that, I don't know how I like this. Without some sort of hard numbers, it just feels like re-centering the trophy system, they way they did the with the SAT once (moving the center from 700 to 870, for no apparently good reason)..

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Are trophy levels still 1-100? I thought that was changed some time ago.

 

Other than that, I don't know how I like this. Without some sort of hard numbers, it just feels like re-centering the trophy system, they way they did the with the SAT once (moving the center from 700 to 870, for no apparently good reason)..


Looks like 999 now

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Seems kinda pointless, 95% of the userbase won't even see another level of bronze, unless the level change is drastically different, and even then, ehhh...

Also grades mean rarity, or just silver, gold etc?

Edited by scemopagliaccioh
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SecondGenesis said:


Looks like 999 now

 

Yeah, but can't levels already go beyond 100? I'm looking at Hakoom, and his level seems to be 365? Or is that just something on this site?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSNProfiles related question: are these changes going to be applied to PSNProfiles instantly or will it take some time/effort from the dev team?

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder what each of the trophies new points value will be. Seems like a weird change but I don’t think I’ll really understand it until it’s been put in place.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GraniteSnake said:

I wonder what each of the trophies new points value will be. Seems like a weird change but I don’t think I’ll really understand it until it’s been put in place.

 

Seems like point values for trophies may be the same, but the trophy level calculations will be changing.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaivRules said:

 

Seems like point values for trophies may be the same, but the trophy level calculations will be changing.

 

It says "platinums count more" towards progression, so maybe not.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DaivRules said:

 

Seems like point values for trophies may be the same, but the trophy level calculations will be changing.

Platinum trophies will count more toward your level progression, making them even more valuable.’ - that would imply to me that the points earned for platinum trophies would increase.. but like I said I don’t think I’ll understand the change until it’s been implemented.. hard to know for sure

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure if i like it or not. We will get used to it anyways

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

All we really need to take from this is trophies are still going to be a thing and Sony senpai noticed us.

 

Good point. We hadn't heard anything about trophies in regards to the PS5, and while I ahd always assumed that we would get trophies, this seems to offer pretty strong confirmation that trophies are here to stay, levels won't be reset, etc.

 

So, I guess that's good.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.