Upcoming Trophy levelling changes detailed

Aranea Highwind

Are trophy levels still 1-100? I thought that was changed some time ago.

Other than that, I don't know how I like this. Without some sort of hard numbers, it just feels like re-centering the trophy system, they way they did the with the SAT once (moving the center from 700 to 870, for no apparently good reason)..

• Like 2

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

Are trophy levels still 1-100? I thought that was changed some time ago.

Other than that, I don't know how I like this. Without some sort of hard numbers, it just feels like re-centering the trophy system, they way they did the with the SAT once (moving the center from 700 to 870, for no apparently good reason)..

Looks like 999 now

Just now, GraniteSnake said:

I wonder what each of the trophies new points value will be. Seems like a weird change but I don’t think I’ll really understand it until it’s been put in place.

Seems like point values for trophies may be the same, but the trophy level calculations will be changing.

• Like 2

Just now, DaivRules said:

Seems like point values for trophies may be the same, but the trophy level calculations will be changing.

Platinum trophies will count more toward your level progression, making them even more valuable.’ - that would imply to me that the points earned for platinum trophies would increase.. but like I said I don’t think I’ll understand the change until it’s been implemented.. hard to know for sure

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sh4d0wzcs said:

All we really need to take from this is trophies are still going to be a thing and Sony senpai noticed us.

Good point. We hadn't heard anything about trophies in regards to the PS5, and while I ahd always assumed that we would get trophies, this seems to offer pretty strong confirmation that trophies are here to stay, levels won't be reset, etc.

So, I guess that's good.

• Like 1