With Great Power Comes Greater Power

Manilu-08

10 hours ago, hoff_jager said:

Totally 1f642.png the UGC missions are playable even now, I didn't play i2 for years but revisited and achieved Platinum 1f44d-1f3fb.png

Reply to me if you may need any help with trophies, i2 is a fun time it is one of my favourites.

I have to make the UGC trophies but then I would like to cancel the save and start over in a long time, even years because I have to play inFamous 1 first. If the servers are closed, will I still be able to get all the powers? Will there be any way to get XP without UGC missions?

21 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:

I have to make the UGC trophies but then I would like to cancel the save and start over in a long time, even years because I have to play inFamous 1 first. If the servers are closed, will I still be able to get all the powers? Will there be any way to get XP without UGC missions?

I would like to know that aswell, i'm in the same boat. lol

On 10/10/2020 at 2:12 PM, NicholasMondiale said:

Yes I got XP without UGC missions, gets tedious but it's possible with patience, whether heroic or evil.

I preferred to start fresh with both games too ??

On 10/10/2020 at 2:33 PM, evs_castro said:

I would like to know that aswell, i'm in the same boat. lol

Hi, yes I got XP without UGC missions, gets tedious but it's possible with patience, whether heroic or evil.

I preferred to start fresh with both games too ??

• Like 2