What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

I dont know about you all, but I never really paid much attention to the level I was. I was more interested in my platinum count and my completion percentage. I am most looking foward to the trophy tracker update for PS5. That will make grindy trophies so much better because youll see the progress your making. 

• Like 1

Still haven’t updated in the U.K., but looks like I’ll probably be low 400, which is good because it means I’m not even gold level yet. I know it’s completely arbitrary, but it does motivate me to concentrate more on trophies, and platinum especially if they are now worth more.

Lol, the silly things that make me happy!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Smashero said:

999... Stupid update, didn't change anything actually.

I was at 100 for last... 3 years? Now will be at 999 for next... God knows how long...

So that means ZERO improvement for people who already reached maximum before. 

I was hoping that I will start again to chase the top lvl, but not - still stuck.

So frustrating!

At least they could have added a legacy system where you get to restart at level 1 once you reach 999.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Lordidude said:

So frustrating!

Not sure if sarcasm or serious ;).

3 minutes ago, Lordidude said:

At least they could have added a legacy system where you get to restart at level 1 once you reach 999.

That's a good idea!

3 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Not sure if sarcasm or serious ;)

No sarcasm at all.

Trophies have been an important part of trophies.

I know a dude personally who was like in the top ten a few years ago.

And Sony never acknowledged or cared about the top grinders.

• Like 1

Sony's opening to new generations of trophy hunters, without (for now) doing much about old one. Not only they didnt improve the old cap, they put a new one easier to reach and with more people stuck on it respect to old levels. Mine didnt changed for now but it will be 999 based on what I read here. There could have been a lot of good ideas on how to improve, but I guess we will not speak about them for another whole generation of consoles.

Well, at least we got that new shiny little icon lol

Edited by ddrakner
  • Like 1

Just played a super easy plat to see how much level progress I get from a standard platinum game. Got 1260 points (1 platinum game + 2 bronze trophies) and went from lv 476 11% to lv 477 13%. According to the chart on the blog I guess it would be this way till lvl 599 and it would require more points starting from lvl 600 aka the gold rank. 

• Like 1