What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

This is how my account looks like trophy wise:

* Platinum: 92

* Gold: 336

* Silver: 959

* Bronze: 3576

Before the update I was at level 26 and 12%

After the update I'm now at level 389 and 23%; which means Silver 1 after 12 years of trophy hunting :D

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, mumsmoker010 said:

my level has been updated on the ps vita but not on the ps4. On what basis do they update the levels?

Some people have said earning a trophy on their PS4 updated it for them, so might be worth trying that. Otherwise, all I can suggest is waiting. It seems for some people their level gets updated and then rolls back as well, so it could be the update is still a bit finicky at the moment.

I was on my PS3 when the update rolled out and it was also updated on my PS4 and Vita when I checked. Think I might have earned or synced a trophy on my PS3 during the time frame it updated but I'm not sure.

25 minutes ago, Spaz said:

Here's to hoping we can actually keep the old levels here on PSNProfiles, but that is likely a pipe dream.

You think that those at 999 registered here at PSNP, will go past that figure and the site register their profiles 1,000+ like it did when people were at 100??

1 minute ago, Ashbo said:

You think that those at 999 registered here at PSNP, will go past that figure and the site register their profiles 1,000+ like it did when people were at 100??

That's the only thing I can see Sly Ripper doing since many of the top ranked trophy hunters are already at the level 999 threshold since the change was just made.

Sony could of done so much to make the trophy system more interesting. This just feels like one big step backwards.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Spaz said:

That's the only thing I can see Sly Ripper doing since many of the top ranked trophy hunters are already at the level 999 threshold since the change was just made.

Sony could of done so much to make the trophy system more interesting. This just feels like one big step backwards.

Ahh right ok cool good to know. Good feedback mate.

I agree, I mean it’s nice to see my profile in triple figures, but without earning it naturally, as you say they could have set the brackets/goals better, removed the level cap or had some sort of goal to get to that was more progressive?

I guess as trophy hunters we are in the minority, so earning virtual points to no gain other than your own sense of achievement, counts for very little, or in this case, just one big XP boost! :/

Just now, Ashbo said:

I agree, I mean it’s nice to see my profile in triple figures, but without earning it naturally, as you say they could have set the brackets/goals better, removed the level cap or had some sort of goal to get to that was more progressive?

I guess as trophy hunters we are in the minority, so earning virtual points to no gain other than your own sense of achievement, counts for very little, or in this case, just one big XP boost! :/

Inflated numbers. Maybe it's time for me to start finding another hobby.

19 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Some people have said earning a trophy on their PS4 updated it for them, so might be worth trying that. Otherwise, all I can suggest is waiting. It seems for some people their level gets updated and then rolls back as well, so it could be the update is still a bit finicky at the moment.

I was on my PS3 when the update rolled out and it was also updated on my PS4 and Vita when I checked. Think I might have earned or synced a trophy on my PS3 during the time frame it updated but I'm not sure.

I earned 2 trophies and synced. After 1 it didnt do anything ?