What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

18 hours ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

That's exactly how I see it and it's lame.. 

I just expect that the thing that they mention about it being easier at the start, and harder at the end, means that we have at least 300-400 lvls that actually have any real weight in them (likely exponential, if they don't want to hand out the 999 right away to the top profiles). 

I don't see this in any way positive.. although I also don't see it as a negative thing, it's more like one more step in the casual direction, that is a redundant step for trophy hunters.. 

Said that, I'm curious on what will be my new level (probably 500-600, depending on when the "hard to level up" starts) as well as what's the new trophy points worth will be (currently the 15, 30, 90, 180, is essentially a 1, 2, 6, 12 system, with a plat being worth double of a Gold, and they say that a plat will be worth even more...). 

I now feel really sad for King's Quest and Hitman... 

Its a dumb Update 

Edited by AngelZafina

I'm at 533, while it may still be too early to judge, the initial excited curiosity has passed and i'm left feeling like I think I hate this update. The badges on PS5 i'm all for, think thats a nice little addition to trophies but all these accounts in the hundreds? It looks messy as f***. Ah well i'll get used to it

Edited by paddy_ak47
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Nelson_Otaku said:

Level 535, that is quite a boost lol...

But you know that 1 - 100 was simply "converted" to 1 - 999, so technically speaking, you are still in the exactly same place?

(the only "theoretical" advantage of this system is that, now plat is worth 300 instead of 180 so you can gain levels faster).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 1