What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

I find myself intensely dissatisfied with the new leveling system and the changing of the point values for Platinum trophies.  Part of it is for a very silly reason, but it still bothers me.  One, the new leveling system makes level values utterly meaningless.  Level progression now makes leveling up too easy at the lower levels and doesn't address level stagnation at higher levels.  The other, and for me larger reason is that the point values had an elegance to them that has been destroyed with the new point valuation for platinum trophies. 

Previously, the point values were divisible with each other as singular trophies.  For instance, a Platinum trophy was equal to two gold trophies, or six silver trophies or twelve bronze trophies.  Two gold trophies were worth one platinum or three silvers, or six bronze trophies.  The same math applied to silver and bronze trophies.  This is now broken with platinum trophies being valued at 300 exp.  Now they're only divisible by silver and bronze trophies.  This really bothers me.  Why couldn't they make them worth 360 instead?

• Like 3

Had just hit Level 42...
It jumped me to 508...

and ive been playing playstation solid for a good 8 years >_>; yeesh

as for Ranking on the site, It did jump me 590 Global / 150 local, but after it reballanced, I was up 320 Global 100 Local

still... When i saw 508 the other night, i thought my playstation was just being werid because my net was gliching out x-x

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...