What is your new trophy level?

thefourfoldroot

Was literally on my PS3 and checking my trophy profile ever so often on the XMB, when I noticed my new level. Very surprised to see it finally updated, thankfully didn't need any system update either.

Seems I've jumped to level 518, at 1%. I was level 42 before, at 95% I believe. Based on this, I assume maybe level 50 would equate to level 600?

Would be nice to know just how this new levelling system works, though I'm sure some smart people will figure out all the calculations and what not within a matter of days from now.

2 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Based on this, I assume maybe level 50 would equate to level 600?

Nope, I was lvl52, 1%, and from that, I'm now lvl573, 35%.

A bit like I was expecting, it's an exponential scale to make early progression "look faster". Also, I believe that it should cap at lvl160-180 or so from the old system (I tested a lvl 140 and that was still under 999, but a lvl197 would still be 999).

It will probably take a bit until someone does the math on how this works now (as well as to figure out the new values for trophies). 

3 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

It's actually "not visible" on psn, only that site already is displaying the info (at least it's what I think..) 

Dude it is I am looking on psn friends list. That's why I said looks weird.

Edited by Superbuu3