thefourfoldroot

What is your new trophy level?

588 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, GoldenShaka said:

Did you guys need to Renew Playstation agreement? 

I just turned on my ps4 and it's asking me to do that.

It says: Join Playstation network.

They updated the TOS. Just accept it and you'll be able to log in. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MidnightDragon said:

They updated the TOS. Just accept it and you'll be able to log in. 

Ok, thank you 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Did you guys need to Renew Playstation agreement? 

I just turned on my ps4 and it's asking me to do that.

It says: Join Playstation network.

I thought it was just going to be just the typical Update system.

Yeah, they did that for every account to agree to the new ToS and user agreement. I'm guessing it was due to the new trophy system.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Went from  26% in 32 to 90% in 441. That's pretty good!

Edited by Weskerfan75
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i was level 54, and now im 588 lmao. this is going to take some time to adjust to exactly how spaced apart everything is and whats low and whats high. total mindfuck

Edited by melodicmizery
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok.

From 32 to 444

 

But I have to say It's really laughable that Emblem/badge.

I mean, I thought they were going to get rid of the star, but no, your minuscule trophy is inside that star, barely visible. 😄

 

Edit: My mistake, the badge is a Ps5 thing, same for the trophy tracking for what I've seen here :/

Edited by GoldenShaka
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 and 95% jumped to 277 and 80%. Not quite sure how I feel about this yet. I'm gonna go get a bronze trophy and see how much it increases from 80%....

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GoldenShaka said:

Did you guys need to Renew Playstation agreement? 

I just turned on my ps4 and it's asking me to do that.

It says: Join Playstation network.

I thought it was just going to be just the typical Update system.


my ps3 did that on my american account yesterday but so far hasnt on my ps4. my ps3 also has the trophy update but the ps4 doesnt show he update when i look at my profile but if i look at my profile in a group chat then it shows it. 

i read through the entire tos before i accepted it, i always do just to see what sneaky stuff they throw in there. its basically the same as the others. they can record us, watch us monitor us, delete us, and some stuff about arbritration 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, melodicmizery said:


my ps3 did that on my american account yesterday but so far hasnt on my ps4. my ps3 also has the trophy update but the ps4 doesnt show he update when i look at my profile but if i look at my profile in a group chat then it shows it. 

i read through the entire tos before i accepted it, i always do just to see what sneaky stuff they throw in there. its basically the same as the others. they can record us, watch us monitor us, delete us, and some stuff about arbritration 

Oh, ok, thanks for sharing that.

Hmm, i haven't try it on my ps3, i just turned on my ps4, renewed the Tos and I can see my new level: 444 checking the profile.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jumped from 80% through level 38 to 15% through level 490.

I guess I don't have any great complaints. It's just a number, after all.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazingly, I'm at 311. I'm basically in Silver III tier.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.