Confused about Back in Business

Citizenofpanem1

So I’m really confused...

I just finished my first Mega Hive as Thor (not downed) and this trophy popped at the end:

Back in Business 
Earn a total of 250 Hero Levels across the entire Hero Roster

My heroes are at the following Hero levels (if I have understood the term correctly):

Thor - 50

Widow - 50

Ms Marvel - 41

Hulk - 27

Iron - 37

Cap - 19 (his gameplay is too buggy for me)  

50+50+41+27+37+19=224

Have I misunderstood something?

Edited by Citizenofpanem1

6 minutes ago, Elariiah said:

When you reach level 50 on a character and you keep playing the xp bar keeps filling up. I got the trophy at 228 hero levels and have played quite a bit with widow after she turned lvl 50 so I'm guessing it just counts the levels above 50 as well :)

Oh really?  How strange lol.

thank you for that.  I feel slightly less cheated now. ?

Just now, Citizenofpanem1 said:

thank you for that.  I feel slightly less cheated now. 1f642.png

Np :) but hey at least this one would've been a good glitch if that wasn't the case, since a lot of the others come in way too late ?

12 hours ago, Citizenofpanem1 said:

thank you for that.  I feel slightly less cheated now. 1f642.png

12 hours ago, Elariiah said:

Np :) but hey at least this one would've been a good glitch if that wasn't the case, since a lot of the others come in way too late 1f602.png

I don't think it is actually glitched though.  I think it's intentional and that they plan on eventually increasing the level cap and add new skills at some point.  This way all the ghost levels someone has attained will then matter.

On 08/10/2020 at 1:23 AM, Elariiah said:

When you reach level 50 on a character and you keep playing the xp bar keeps filling up. I got the trophy at 228 hero levels and have played quite a bit with widow after she turned lvl 50 so I'm guessing it just counts the levels above 50 as well :)

This was the answer I was looking for, I played a whole lot of Iron Man trying to get him to power level 150 and just started bringing the others upto level 50, just got Ms. Marvel to 50 and then saw the trophy pop which confused me, thanks for the information.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8.10.2020 at 3:23 AM, Elariiah said:

So you guys are telling me I could complete all 50 hives (43 left...) with my lvl 50 gear lvl 150 Iron Man and still make progress for Back In Business towards that 250 overall level?

• Like 1