Multiplayer. Can someone explain to me how some people are doing the following things.

Stars_of_Sirius

If you know the loadouts of the following situations, or any good ones, please say.

1. Played fleet battles today and saw a tie bomber fly straight to our targeting system the moment they could attack our ship. He flew inside the shield and destroyed it in 2 seconds. How is this even possible? I've used bombers with different loadouts and takes several runs, not seconds. 

2. My friend and I both had this happen today (once to him and once to me) in the same match. Saw a tie bomber sitting still shooting the ship. I fly behind it and unload on it (pretty close) for minimum 5 seconds, up to possibly 7 seconds not missing a shot. He finally dies. That's an awfully long time for someone not moving and not missing a shot. My friend had same thing happened except he even used missiles, but ended up dying from a third party. 

3. Sometimes my friend and I get destroyed within seconds (anywhere from 1-3 seconds), which is the opposite of we we are experiencing when we do the shooting. Even watching the kill cam I'm not sure what they are doing differently. 

I have a 1.85 K/D in dogfights and just barely above a 1 in fleet battle (which I seem to suck at). So I like to think it's not because I'm terrible at killing/surviving. 

Bonus: 4: Any tips on destroying the star destroyer or rebel ship? Should you focus on some subsystems and ignore the rest? What's the quickest way to destroy them? Do missiles go through the shield of you fire from far away?

Sorry for the many questions but maybe this will help some other people too. 

Edited by Stars_of_Sirius

This might help 

For fleet battle if you wanna destroy the mc75 of star destroyed hold L2 (on ps4) and target subsystems use the interceptor with dumbfire try to destroy the shield generator left and right vs ai it's really annoying cuz they just aimbot you and have the menu variability like a real f35 fighter but yea hope this helps for fleet battle 

Oh and dumbfire is the rockets you can spam without a lock you have 40 of em the deal 100 dmg per rocket

9 hours ago, Stars_of_Sirius said:

2. My friend and I both had this happen today (once to him and once to me) in the same match. Saw a tie bomber sitting still shooting the ship. I fly behind it and unload on it (pretty close) for minimum 5 seconds, up to possibly 7 seconds not missing a shot.

Were you and your friend playing as the New Republic when this happened? The Empire’s bombers have greater hull integrity than the Republics, and on top of that you can almost max out their hull depending on the loadout. Can be OP but I guess they have to make up for not having as good shields.

There is aslo a positiv glitch I for some reason did all missions exept mission 8 and got the ace trophy right after completing mission 12, and my friend didnt do mission 7-8 and got the trophy so something is going on there..

For the future, I highly recommend using Ion missles to stun the Bomber in if you get in behind it. Get really close before you try and fire it though, stuns the bomber and makes it nigh on defenseless, but easily could be evaded or countered unless you're right up next to them.