Ilzaki

New Area Trophy speculation

19 posts in this topic

If they add more trophies for the new areas, think they'll follow suit?

Learn the New Element

Open Treasure Chests

Open More Treasure Chests

Open Even More Treasure Chests

Some Misc. Challenge

Story Trophy

I hope it's not opening all the damn chests, cause I'm pretty sure it is in the second zone ;_; .

9 minutes ago, mako-heart said:

I hope it's not opening all the damn chests, cause I'm pretty sure it is in the second zone ;_; .

Common chests respawn on... some sort of timer lol. There's some decent chest farming routes.

I just hope they add any new trophies at all. It would be really lame if this game was stuck with its base list.

On 10/7/2020 at 11:58 PM, Ilzaki said:

If they add more trophies for the new areas, think they'll follow suit?

Learn the New Element

Open Treasure Chests

Open More Treasure Chests

Open Even More Treasure Chests

Some Misc. Challenge

Story Trophy

I do think it’ll follow this more than likely. Ideally the just keep adding on and then include a plat. I assume the specifically left other trophies off due to story and development plans to simply drag out the game. 

I don't think they really gonna add a plat into this list but new trophies with extension is a sure thing.
Chest trophies could be a thing for sure even tho I hate them especially the 800 chest one :D 

On 8.10.2020 at 7:14 AM, KingGuy420 said:

Common chests respawn on... some sort of timer lol. There's some decent chest farming routes.

really ? would u mind telling which route for an example ? I never saw one spawning but maybe its just me an my unfarmible routes :)

i need PRO diary farming routes and i need mora... much mora.

I hope they have more trophies. It would be extremely disappointing if they released more and more but no new trophies 

I hope they get more creative if there is a new list because base one is disappointing given the breadth of material there was to draw from.

The treasure chest one becomes tedious after a while. All the main quests are done. And the side quests are done except for the 9 pillars and then one for lvl 32, 33, 34. So the only thing I have is the geo nucleolus and the weekly/monthly challenges left to do. It would be nice to have different trophies other than collect a billion of these chests 

Edited by sealightbreeze

I'm fine if they add more trophies about chests.

At least they are rewarding, they give AR XP, money, XP items, sometimes weapons or artifacts... imagine instead if they asked us to look after collectables that are worth shit, like the 150+ wanted posters in Mafia 2, my god, that was AWFUL and TEDIOUS. Serious PTSD flashbacks incoming 😢

I want to see a little more variety in any new trophies, but I definitely see them adding more chest related trophies. Which kinda bums me out because i'm still roughly 50 chests away from the 800 in Liyue. Add to that the fact that common chests respawn, but idk if the respawned ones count towards the total. ;/

I hope they add more landmark ones, like the heart island one, and more like the marksman one. Though, they already had a bunch of in-game achievements they could have used but decided not to, so honestly I don't actually expect much to be added. I've accepted it will just be chests and basic story ones. 

On 10/20/2020 at 10:56 PM, Fizzgiglatte said:

I hope they add more landmark ones, like the heart island one, and more like the marksman one. Though, they already had a bunch of in-game achievements they could have used but decided not to, so honestly I don't actually expect much to be added. I've accepted it will just be chests and basic story ones. 

I definitely do not want that. Finding someone that will cooperate and do co-op with you for that is extremely hard. None of my friends in real life have this game. 

On 10/25/2020 at 6:33 AM, sealightbreeze said:

I definitely do not want that. Finding someone that will cooperate and do co-op with you for that is extremely hard. None of my friends in real life have this game. 

Honestly, when I originally posted, I actually hadn't personally gone all the way to the island. I actually had no idea it was co-op until I was there and wondering about the chest and had to look it up LOL. I thought it was a landmark I could just go to and do myself

So yeah, I fully 100% agree with you. No co-op landmark trophies. Maybe solo-possible landmarks, but no co-op. 

Now I gotta work up the courage to ask someone on my friends list that I barely know to help or something 😂 since I'm in the same boat of not having any personal friends who play 

our situation here is truly a tragedy lmao 

I just hope there's no update for more Ascension levels, it's not that terrible just grinding up Adventure Ranks really hurts my soul. I wouldn't mind chest trophies since they're adding in a map.

On 10/26/2020 at 2:03 PM, Fizzgiglatte said:

Honestly, when I originally posted, I actually hadn't personally gone all the way to the island. I actually had no idea it was co-op until I was there and wondering about the chest and had to look it up LOL. I thought it was a landmark I could just go to and do myself

So yeah, I fully 100% agree with you. No co-op landmark trophies. Maybe solo-possible landmarks, but no co-op. 

Now I gotta work up the courage to ask someone on my friends list that I barely know to help or something 1f602.png since I'm in the same boat of not having any personal friends who play 

our situation here is truly a tragedy lmao 

I will help you. Let me know when you are there. So when I join I am there...

But yeah more trophies would be nice. This is like a MMO, there should be a tons of achievements/trophies...

I only got to Liyue a little while ago and read that the next update will conclude its story arc. Since we got a silver trophy for finishing Mondstadt's archon main quests, I suspect the next trophy batch will follow suit. 

I don't mind the chest trophies that much since I like exploring over the combat in this game but they need to include more variety from the in-game achievements. 

I definitely agree with the notion that the new region should come in with a plethora of new trophies. They could easily have added many of the stuff that was under the Achievements section of the game to make up a reasonably varied list of trophies for us to hunt.

Now, I don't see them doing this in the new update. I mean, if they do it, awesome. But what I'm expecting is, best-case scenario, a new set of trophies that consists of opening chests in this new region, learning the new elements, and progressing the story up to a certain point. Worst-case scenario is they don't add any new trophies, which wouldn't be that much detrimental to me, but still, let's face it, we all want the new trophies to be there. xD