arcHaydian

arcHaydian's Dispute

14 posts in this topic

arcHaydian

Nioh
Order earned is actually correct, An agreement Forged earned at 3pm. they call him Anjin at 5pm

3 hours ago, arcHaydian said:

arcHaydian

Nioh
Order earned is actually correct, An agreement Forged earned at 3pm. they call him Anjin at 5pm

Would it be possible to copy and paste the reason given?

Posted (edited)

Deep in the Shadows should be way before The Ocean Roars Again.

https://nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Missions

For those who has played the game, Deep in the Shadows is the mission with the woman boss with the umbrella and wings. The Ocean Roars Again is the giant water blob boss. Anyone who has played the game probably remembers the order.

Edited by MMDE

Would this be the cad a joined a coop game? It’s been three years since I touched it? So have no idea the order of missions now. 

Posted (edited)

47 minutes ago, arcHaydian said:

Would this be the cad a joined a coop game? It’s been three years since I touched it? So have no idea the order of missions now. 

You can't co-op missions you haven't unlocked. I thought I had lifted all flags with similar reasons, for a reason I don't want to reveal just yet, but apparently I had missed your's (out of like a thousand reports), but when we're first here, I do wonder what happened in your case.

Edited by MMDE

4 hours ago, MMDE said:

You can't co-op missions you haven't unlocked. I thought I had lifted all flags with similar reasons, for a reason I don't want to reveal just yet, but apparently I had missed your's (out of like a thousand reports), but when we're first here, I do wonder what happened in your case.

Yeah I would love to know what happened on the server side for the trophies to unlock like this, would playing offline on a different console then uploading the save and then playing on a later mission online on my home console habe anything to do with it, just thinking of things I may have done when I was playing at a friends. 

Posted (edited)

17 minutes ago, arcHaydian said:

Yeah I would love to know what happened on the server side for the trophies to unlock like this, would playing offline on a different console then uploading the save and then playing on a later mission online on my home console habe anything to do with it, just thinking of things I may have done when I was playing at a friends. 

That would be against the rules on this site. And the original timestamps should be on PSN if you synced the offline console.

Edited by MMDE

Really no idea then, it’s obviously been three years since doing the game, and especially the beginning. As the game is so rich no idea why the trophies have messed up the unlock order 

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

That would be against the rules on this site. And the original timestamps should be on PSN if you synced the offline console.

Wait, is it against the rules to use your own save file on the same profile? I have never done this but I find this interesting. 

2 minutes ago, MAUSZX said:

Wait, is it against the rules to use your own save file on the same profile? I have never done this but I find this interesting. 

It's against the rules if you're unlocking trophies this way. As long as all the trophies from your save are synched with your profile it's fine.

Is there any way to get rid of the flag then, seeing as this seems like a weird glitch that’s caused the trophies to unlock at a weird time.

Is there some particular reason you've hidden 1343 trophies?

5 hours ago, MMDE said:

Is there some particular reason you've hidden 1343 trophies?

Just to clean up my profile, trying to get the percentage up but seeing a lot of games not completed was a bit daunting, slowly unhiding as I complete them. 😅