Season 2 Update is out

Fey_Ironclaw

It is not grabbing so much as running into others and bouncing them off for Roll Out and Pertect Match.  I don’t think I ever lost either of those in Season 1 as grabbers are just not effective.

But in Season 2, they can actually knock you off with some effectiveness just by bumping you!  It makes the game more interesting in a way but a lot more random. Someone has bumped me off both (not by grabbing, just by running into me).  Definitely different physics this season.

Edited by djb5f

The grabbing has become quite extreme recently. I didn’t mind it at first as it’s a legitimate part of the game but it’s not very good natured so the fact that it’s more common now is a pain. 

I had a great final on jump showdown where four of us were all left on the last platform and jumping over the bar. It went on for a good while and I actually thought how fair played the other three players were as nobody did any grabbing. It was quite refreshing! 

• Like 1

Couple of things I am kind of curious about not sure where to ask on at so I'll post it here.
Was playing Rock n roll and almost kind of wonder what would happen if everybody went to the bottom of the course and nobody pushed their balls down on any team?
 That or if nobody went for the crown in Fall Mountain? Anyone else know on this?

Edited by Nightstream88

19 minutes ago, Nightstream88 said:

Couple of things I am kind of curious about not sure where to ask on at so I'll post it here.
Was playing Rock n roll and almost kind of wonder what would happen if everybody went to the bottom of the course and nobody pushed their balls down on any team?
 That or if nobody went for the crown in Fall Mountain? Anyone else know on this?

Interesting.  Wonder if it times out like Jump showdown so that everybody wins.  But I expect they allow it to keep running without a time limit.

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/10/2020 at 7:41 PM, iGGTheEnd said:

There's a mode that gives no team games and the final is always fall mountain. Every game is a race.  Anyone having trouble with infalliable could probobly get it in a couple hours now because races are easy to quit.

The new Slime playlist is also an option, most of the games are easier. I wouldn't say Wall Guys is a particularly easy race to win in the new season games, though. 

On 26/10/2020 at 2:40 AM, djb5f said:

Interesting.  Wonder if it times out like Jump showdown so that everybody wins.  But I expect they allow it to keep running without a time limit.

Jump Club times out, does Jump Showdown really time out? I was watching a jump off of 2 other players last night and it just went on for about what felt like 5 minutes lol 

19 minutes ago, Lianco said:

Jump Club times out, does Jump Showdown really time out? I was watching a jump off of 2 other players last night and it just went on for about what felt like 5 minutes lol 

5 minutes is exactly the timeout of Jump Showdown. It is true, happened to me a lot since Season 2 began (I think they nerfed the bottom baton to go slower or something like that because I feel like I can last longer than ever if no one grabs me). I had a 2-win streak where the first win was a timeout on Jump Showdown. I've read somewhere that it is possible to win via timeout on Hex-A-Gone too, but that's extremely difficult and I've yet to see it happen to believe it.

Just updated to v1.11 ( Season 2.5 update)

5 fucking disconnects ( 4 of them on the new Big Fans round)

Deleting and re-downloading the game to see if that helps lol

EDIT:
Yup, re-downloading seemed to fix it

2nd edit:
Nevermind, just got a disconnect on 2nd round knight fever. ( though it happened after 5 whole episodes)

I did get disconnects in previous patches ( once or twice when playing in parties), but never have I got 6 in one night...

Mediatonic needs to hammer out the kinks some more because this is quite deterring.

Edited by Dead Weight

• 1 month later...