Error CE-34878-0

ahmedelebiary

Whenever I try to access the in-game map it gives me this error, closes the game and kicks me out to the XMB menu. It only happens when I open the game map to set/remove markers so what exactly is the problem and did anyone else have the same issue or is it just me ?

7 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I had several different kinds of crashes. Game crashed atleast 50 times while working towards that platinum. But never they way you explain. Try reinstalling the game and make sure it's up to date.

Second this, I like the game still but bloody annoying!! 

• Like 1

As the game progresses, it becomes even worse. I'm now at chapter 6 mopping up the final trophies, and it's crashed 3x in less than an hour. I've restarted PS4, reinstalled the game, I don't know if I can even finish the game. What is really helpful though, are the two minute loading times everytime you walk 10 feet. 

This is a generic error code for every PS4 game, it's basically saying the game randomly crashed. There's literally nothing you can to fix it.

Some actions or combination there of in game may make it happen more often or not. But it doesn't mean it's guaranteed to happen everytime either. Basically play the game like normal and backup your save regularly so you don't lose it due to corruption on a crash.

You can waste time reinstalling the game, deleting your profile, etc. But again it all does nothing. It's a crash usually random. Welcome to Sony's version of the Windows Blue Screen.

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't gotten it, yet I did have the game crash on the title screen with that error. It also happened 2-3 times while playing (not using the map), yet it didn't impact my progress. 

Though, the loading between areas and the frequent freezing in the later chapters is quite annoying.

• 3 months later...