Trophylevel Update on psnprofiles

Just now, Sly Ripper said:

I don't know what to do with the level history section, seems a little useless now. Previous level trophies will be different and you'll almost be seeing every 4th bronze trophy.

Pretty much. Too many levels to keep track of. Feel sorry for all those who were using them as milestone trophies.

5 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

We calculate the level independent of what's on your PSN account to take hidden trophies into consideration and apply a level to the platform leaderboards. I'll probbaly wait for the process to be completed for everyone before switching over. Also to make sure the calculations are solid.

How will you handle the levels beyond 1000? Keep it at 3600 points per level or add another 450 points for each 100th level?

22 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I'd rather have this website keep the old levels intact.

Yeh, I took a screenshot of my current card for reference lol. Just so I know what I was on as and when the card changes, but would be good to have two cards, one old and new, but would be too much of a faff I guess to sort?

29 minutes ago, Sly Ripper said:

We calculate the level independent of what's on your PSN account to take hidden trophies into consideration and apply a level to the platform leaderboards. I'll probbaly wait for the process to be completed for everyone before switching over. Also to make sure the calculations are solid.

I don't know what to do with the level history section, seems a little useless now. Previous level trophies will be different and you'll almost be seeing every 4th bronze trophy.

Level History on the 10s, Milestone on the 100s.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sXe_SiC_ said:

Oh, that's new. When the update went live, it not changed automatically.

If your level updated after earning a trophy I think that was either just coincidence or syncing with PSN pushed your profile to the front of their update queue for the levels too. Personally my level was updated as soon as the topic went up about it having happened in the early hours of the morning UK time, and I haven't earnt a trophy in weeks. Looking at my PSN friends list there's still some people who are on the old levels, which includes people who show as being online playing PS4 right now.