Artifact Collector

I've played a little and about to start in earnest. I had a question regarding Artifact Collector... do all of the artifact's have to be on a single character or I can spread them out across the various characters in my town/caravan? I started the game intending to play as  a Yuke, but I'm wondering if I've stacked the deck against myself. I have a few artifacts on my Yuke and may need to start again...

On 10/8/2020 at 0:31 PM, RumicWorld said:

I've played a little and about to start in earnest. I had a question regarding Artifact Collector... do all of the artifact's have to be on a single character or I can spread them out across the various characters in my town/caravan? I started the game intending to play as  a Yuke, but I'm wondering if I've stacked the deck against myself. I have a few artifacts on my Yuke and may need to start again...

Single character only. You will half to get the artifacts with each playable character. And the drops can be a pain but there is tricks around it. There are point systems of how many battle point to drop rare artifacts. Once you complete those points just do the trick close application reload auto save fight boss again until you get the drop. This helps with material drops artifacts and crafting recipes. But you can only do this trick in single player not multiplayer. But if you want to replay missions and have fun making new friends i say go for it it extends your experience on playing the game.