Accomplished associate trophy bugged

xTROPHY_LEGENDx

• 3 weeks later...

I tried to boost this with my wife's account on a second PS4. Her account got the trophy, but mine didn't.

My account was the host for every match, so the theory about being the host is not correct.

I also did this over multiple sittings, so the theory about having to do it all in one session if you're not the host is incorrect too, because the non-host account got it no problem.

I really don't feel like sitting through 10 straight games to check if that will work for me, since having to manage two controllers so it doesn't disconnect is annoying af. Guess I'm waiting for a patch.

21 hours ago, Psionicrypt said:

I tried to boost this with my wife's account on a second PS4. Her account got the trophy, but mine didn't.

My account was the host for every match, so the theory about being the host is not correct.

I also did this over multiple sittings, so the theory about having to do it all in one session if you're not the host is incorrect too, because the non-host account got it no problem.

I really don't feel like sitting through 10 straight games to check if that will work for me, since having to manage two controllers so it doesn't disconnect is annoying af. Guess I'm waiting for a patch.

Think this might be random, I had this unlock over two sessions with my co-op partner within the 10 games like it should. It didnt unlock until the other day for him whilst we were playing, we've probably played over 35 rivals games together at that point. He was host for most of the matches also, seems like you may have to persist it should unlock eventually!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 0:53 AM, Psionicrypt said:

Quoting myself just to provide an update;

I was bored enough tonight to do the 10 straight matches with the 2 PS4's, and it unlocked after the tenth match.

• 2 weeks later...

I just did this with 2 accounts (1 on a PS4, 1 on a PS5). I did not play 10 games in one session. In fact I played 3 games a couple of weeks ago and just did 7 games now. After the 10th game, I got the trophy on the account that was NOT host, while the host account did not get it. Luckily for me I got the trophy on the account I actually wanted.

I guess my advice from my experience and reading the comments is to not host the games. Also if you are doing it using 2 controllers like me. Advice you to set it to beginner, score 1 goal, then use rubber bands to hold the R3 stick to one side. Most efficient way I found to let time pass.

Note: all 10 games were between the same 2 accounts and I randomly alternated hosts/squad.

• 2 weeks later...