Ship Slayer glitched

VirtualNight

I got over 300 kills in pve for the Expert rank, and over 1,000 kills in cqc, but the trophy won't unlock.

Any advice? I feel sick at the idea of killing 1,000 thargoids, possibly without unlocking the trophy yet.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, VirtualNight said:

I got over 300 kills in pve for the Expert rank, and over 1,000 kills in cqc, but the trophy won't unlock.

Any advice? I feel sick at the idea of killing 1,000 thargoids, possibly without unlocking the trophy yet.

You already answered your question in your last thread. If your CQC wins didn't register properly, then your CQC kills didn't either. Just keep going, it will pop sooner or later.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Silver-I-Chariot said:

You already answered your question in your last thread. If your CQC wins didn't register properly, then your CQC kills didn't either. Just keep going, it will pop sooner or later.

Actually it wouldn't had if I just kept playing DM as I was pretty much done with level 50.

Both cases are related to the DM mode, which seems to have been broken for me starting from some point. Most of whatever I do there doesn't want to count for any trophy.

I fixed this trophy by again asking some friends to help to get some kills in CTF mode. I didn't risk the level 50 by doing it in DM either, I got my last xp in CTF.

So my final opinion on my glitched trophies for this game, at least for the cqc mode, is that it is possible to somehow break the trophies' counter when playing in DM. Either playing in another mode or restoring the save data should be guaranteed fixes.

• 1 year later...
On 11/10/2020 at 2:08 AM, VirtualNight said:

Actually it wouldn't had if I just kept playing DM as I was pretty much done with level 50.

Both cases are related to the DM mode, which seems to have been broken for me starting from some point. Most of whatever I do there doesn't want to count for any trophy.

I fixed this trophy by again asking some friends to help to get some kills in CTF mode. I didn't risk the level 50 by doing it in DM either, I got my last xp in CTF.

So my final opinion on my glitched trophies for this game, at least for the cqc mode, is that it is possible to somehow break the trophies' counter when playing in DM. Either playing in another mode or restoring the save data should be guaranteed fixes.

So, you have the 100% now, do you recall your kill count when this actually popped?  Currently also having issues with the 25 win trophy, currently at 33 and no trophy.

Edited by t-H-3_d-O-u-G

2 hours ago, t-H-3_d-O-u-G said:

So, you have the 100% now, do you recall your kill count when this actually popped?  Currently also having issues with the 25 win trophy, currently at 33 and no trophy.

I don't remember when, but the glitch, in my case, was most likely related to the save corrupted that I got which screwed my stats, so i had to keep grinding until I got the trophy.

If your save got corrupted, you should keep going and eventually they should pop, if it never got corrupted it may work to delete it (backup it first I guess, or get the other trophies first) and try again, the save does not get rid of your pve progress/ships/credits but only your settings and some of the trophies progress (which trophies is unknown, but this seems to include at least kills, wins, markets visited, weekly missions).

On 12/03/2022 at 7:09 PM, VirtualNight said:

I don't remember when, but the glitch, in my case, was most likely related to the save corrupted that I got which screwed my stats, so i had to keep grinding until I got the trophy.

If your save got corrupted, you should keep going and eventually they should pop, if it never got corrupted it may work to delete it (backup it first I guess, or get the other trophies first) and try again, the save does not get rid of your pve progress/ships/credits but only your settings and some of the trophies progress (which trophies is unknown, but this seems to include at least kills, wins, markets visited, weekly missions).

Makes sense, thanks, if i play the main game my game crashes and corrupts at least weekly...