PSN down right now. Anymore have the same issue?

mvpeast

2 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

I keep getting this error right now. “Cannot connect to PlayStation Network”. It might be temporarily busy.. etc.

Anyone have this issue? WS-37504-9

I am online playing Fall Guys with no issues however it won't let me sync my trophy that I earned.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mvpeast said:

I keep getting this error right now. “Cannot connect to PlayStation Network”. It might be temporarily busy.. etc.

Anyone have this issue? WS-37504-9

Just Trophy Problems. Online Gaming works. Right now everyone in my list is Trophy Level 1 :-D

• Like 2

PSN was being slow and all my friends are back to level 1 in trophy levels. Probably will be fine later.

2 minutes ago, Natered said:

I went from level 37 to 485 pretty quick...

you have the same error ? (My trophies number is the same)

Sony updated trophy levels.Not related to this directly unless it's screwed a bit with their servers.

Edited by MidnightDragon

1 minute ago, Floorkiller74 said:

My trophies wouldn't sync yesterday or today. I finally have some time off and this shit happens. Mt rank has still not updated. 

Yeah it’s a mess. They didn’t have to implement this weird update inflating everybody’s levels.

Just now, Quink666 said:

Down for me aswell. Only store works. Haven't tried MP. No friends in friends list. Can only check trophy list stored on the PS4. Still it says all services should be working.

I guess I’m gonna play some Monster Hunter on PC for a while until they fix it.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Floorkiller74 said:

My trophies wouldn't sync yesterday or today. I finally have some time off and this shit happens. Mt rank has still not updated. 

Amen.

After 70+ hours, I was FINALLY going to earn the Mad Max :platinum: This morning. And then this happened. :facepalm:

• Like 1

Just now, PerryToxteth said:

Amen.

After 70+ hours, I was FINALLY going to earn the Mad Max :platinum: This morning. And then this happened. :facepalm:

Stuff like this always happens when you have a plat you worked hard to get and want to sync.

Judging by checking everyones profile in this thread it seems like this is happening worldwide or atleast EU & NA.

But no reason to worry it will probably be fixed fairly quickly. Probably has to do with the new trophy level update.

• Like 1