Painfully boring!

JoesusHCrust

No wonder this game never really took off. It's so bland! I want to try and get at least some of the trophies before the servers shut down in January next year but it's just painful! The graphics look nice, it has a nice art style. That's about it really. Apart from that, it just feels like a shopping list! How are other people finding it? 

I liked it a lot. Some of the characters aren't as fun to play as the others, maybe you just need to find one that fits your play style.

Edit: After reading the other comment, I should add I usually had several people to play with, so I'm sure that helped. But yeah, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, RNumbers said:

I liked it a lot. I usually had several people to play with, so I'm sure that helped. But yeah, I enjoyed it quite a bit.

I'm playing it on my own. Maybe if I had friends to play it with it would be more fun. I think it's also the fact that the servers are closing down soon so I 'have' (obviously I don't have to do anything but you know what I mean) to play it before it's gone for good.