McFeipel

All Worldlines Complete?

6 posts in this topic

I got every ending and every trophy for those endings, but still the trophy "All Worldlines Complete" didn't pop up...
Does anyone have a solution for that? 
Thank you

I don't recall what was required to unlock this trophy, but I see that you do have the "Open the Steins Gate" trophy, which is the only requirement for "All Worldlines Complete".

There is a 20 minute gap in my trophy list between "All Worldlines Complete" and "Open the Steins Gate", which leads me to believe there is an epilogue or credits which you must watch before the former trophy unlocks.

I would make sure you have watched the ending to completion.  (I played this game on the Vita, so if you have a different system, perhaps the ending is different.)

Good luck.

Did you make sure to save the system data after reaching each ending?  I think when I played the game that trophy didn't pop for me when it should have due to that.

7 hours ago, tak_106 said:

I don't recall what was required to unlock this trophy, but I see that you do have the "Open the Steins Gate" trophy, which is the only requirement for "All Worldlines Complete".

There is a 20 minute gap in my trophy list between "All Worldlines Complete" and "Open the Steins Gate", which leads me to believe there is an epilogue or credits which you must watch before the former trophy unlocks.

I would make sure you have watched the ending to completion.  (I played this game on the Vita, so if you have a different system, perhaps the ending is different.)

Good luck.

Yes I watched all of that (Chapter 11) until I reached Steins Gate. Did rewatch it and still nothing. So then I did what @SonneeD was telling me to do and it worked then. Thank you though

7 hours ago, SonneeD said:

Did you make sure to save the system data after reaching each ending?  I think when I played the game that trophy didn't pop for me when it should have due to that.

Thank you! I did every ending again and saved the system data after each one and then the trophy popped. Didn't even had to do all endings again just 3. 
Thanks

18 hours ago, McFeipel said:

Yes I watched all of that (Chapter 11) until I reached Steins Gate. Did rewatch it and still nothing. So then I did what @SonneeD was telling me to do and it worked then. Thank you though

Thank you! I did every ending again and saved the system data after each one and then the trophy popped. Didn't even had to do all endings again just 3. 
Thanks

Glad it worked! Congrats on the plat!

If you do have all ending trophies but not all world lines complete, just redo any ending and it should pop.