X-1 trophy

M3M0-L30N_2

• 3 weeks later...

I've done this 4 years ago but from what  I remember that was the method I've used. I've chosen the level (I think it was in Story) where there's that sonic weapon avaliable and I was trying to constantly be right in front of the CPU during the race. When he's hit me with it I've used turbo and after moving very quickly in a straight line the trophy did pop. I think it's about speeding through a straight, but the trophy icon can be misleading cause it's a plane and many players can think it's about getting very high in the air ? So the best bet would be to be hit with a sonic after getting out of the corner so that there's a long straight and using the turbo. Good luck.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The-Smiths-85 said:

I've done this 4 years ago but from what  I remember that was the method I've used. I've chosen the level (I think it was in Story) where there's that sonic weapon avaliable and I was trying to constantly be right in front of the CPU during the race. When he's hit me with it I've used turbo and after moving very quickly in a straight line the trophy did pop. I think it's about speeding through a straight, but the trophy icon can be misleading cause it's a plane and many players can think it's about getting very high in the air 1f642.png So the best bet would be to be hit with a sonic after getting out of the corner so that there's a long straight and using the turbo. Good luck.

Cool.Thanks for the info. I'm going to try the way you said. I'll let you know if i get luck. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...