[Video] Street Racer Underground | Trophy Guide - EASY WITH TURBO CONTROLLER

OverHypedG

So after 2.5hrs I got 42 883$. Quite unexpected and slower than I thought.

IF I calculated right in 30hrs you will have 514 596 $

Also, I CAN CONFIRM that backup save works and it was enough money to get all the trophies for accesories, but STILL - you will have to have 500 000$ at same time because there is a trophy for buying 5 cars and for buying all the cars. So generally good and bad news!

EDIT -now after 8hrs I have 148000

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Is this game as bad as it looks?

Yup. You dont need to add gas, car runs itself. You just need to pick left or right and gain nitro. And you gain nitro by steering at a last moment.

If it is a 30hours grind as I think it is, then it is very boring to steer just left and right for 30 hrs.

Race is unbalanced and unpredictable and that is why I dont recommend it.

Edited by OverHypedG

It’s an easy+weird game but grinding is very boring even with the fastest cars each game you have between 2-3K in destination 10000-12000 miles Overall not bad and not worst besides I bought it just I remembered the nostalgic memories of NFS UG1-NFS UG2 XD- 

• Like 1

OK, so if you want to do it in LAZY way: I can confirm that it is ~36h idle and then ~18 mins plat.

Unfortunately you are forced to buy your 1st car = trophy, so your super-fast time is messed up from the start :/.

Then, as it is mentioned in the YT guide above by @OverHypedG, you can idle it on endless mode for ~30-34h on first car. Just get > $500k.

(of course every more expensive car = faster -> will reduce the grind)

Backup your save and buy all rims, accessories, paints, get the related trophies -> reload save -> buy all cars -> reload save -> buy the 120k car and upgrade it to the max, get 5k and 10k score on endless, then start bronze, silver and gold races (where you simply have to reach the finish line just by overpassing other cars - "enemies" will not even have a chance to catch you), then start the platinum race where you have to use nitro at least once to win -> platinum.

Another flawless guide ;).

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 4

• 3 months later...
On 10/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, DUDSTEH said:

2 trophies glitched on me so far buying all the rims and get 10K in endless mode rip

Mine popped when I bought an 11th set of rims. I believe the rims that were on the car at the time of purchase do not count, and so you have to buy all the rims for that car plus 1. That's my theory.

On 10/10/2020 at 3:10 AM, OverHypedG said:

So after 2.5hrs I got 42 883$. Quite unexpected and slower than I thought.

IF I calculated right in 30hrs you will have 514 596 $

Also, I CAN CONFIRM that backup save works and it was enough money to get all the trophies for accesories, but STILL - you will have to have 500 000$ at same time because there is a trophy for buying 5 cars and for buying all the cars. So generally good and bad news!

EDIT -now after 8hrs I have 148000