Regarding the Endurance Trophies

YairGOW

Hi,

Could you get the trophies for the 'Endurance' DLC while going for the trophies of the 'Endurance Co-op' DLC?

Also, other than Endurance Co-op, is there anything else in this game that requires online play?

Edited by YairGOW

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/10/2020 at 2:29 PM, YairGOW said:

Hi,

Could you get the trophies for the 'Endurance' DLC while going for the trophies of the 'Endurance Co-op' DLC?

Also, other than Endurance Co-op, is there anything else in this game that requires online play?

Yes-All the trophies, but no "Fast reflexes" can be done SOLO or COOP. When you do coop, just select the challenge. All of them are there.

And NO. The COOP can NOT be played offline. The guide is very clear. "online requiered". Those. Endurance Coop, are online trophies. They are easy. Do not worry.

Edited by stiviwonderstif

• 2 weeks later...

Yes

On 11/11/2020 at 0:14 PM, marius_maximus said:

Sorry to sneak in. I just got the plat and Baba Yaga DLC and now I’m planning to go for endurance (both solo and coop). Is the online game still active ? Or does it take a lot to find someone to get the trophies?

Yes. I did the trophies 2-3 weeks ago. In 2-3 days you can do everything including the Endurance Solo, which are not online trophies. You will see that you can do those also with a friend if you want in Coop Endurance. Every session you have to select the challenge (the trophy) you want to achieve, 4 in coop (2 per player but you will share the achievement), and 5 in Solo. Very easy and fun. But that's the point, you will get only the trophy if you selected the challenge. Even if you do something that is a trophy in one session, won't pop if you did not select it.

The 2 online trophies from the base game are just to exchange the the points you will get per cards. Just take the packages of 5.000 points. At the end of the coop and solo trophies, you will have booth achievements. Do not worry for those.

I am sure you will find people. Create a session and make a call. A suggestion, Do first the long ones of 10 days (coop) and 7 days (solo) and escape with the helicopter on the morning of the 11th day. This is 2 hours of session. Check out the guide. Is not complicated and in 2-3 days, you can do booth endurance modes. Even, some of the Solo can be done alone in 2 minutes. So, with your partner, go for the coop and the long ones first.

Be aware that some trophies are glitch, like the 5 big or medium artifacts located in the crypts. The trophy will pop for booth, but ONLY THE HOST must open the coffin and/or read the codex. If the guest opens 1, restart the session.

It is easy do not worry. Good luck! :)

Edited by stiviwonderstif

On 15/11/2020 at 2:38 AM, stiviwonderstif said:

Yes

Yes. I did the trophies 2-3 weeks ago. In 2-3 days you can do everything including the Endurance Solo, which are not online trophies. You will see that you can do those also with a friend if you want in Coop Endurance. Every session you have to select the challenge (the trophy) you want to achieve, 4 in coop (2 per player but you will share the achievement), and 5 in Solo. Very easy and fun. But that's the point, you will get only the trophy if you selected the challenge. Even if you do something that is a trophy in one session, won't pop if you did not select it.

The 2 online trophies from the base game are just to exchange the the points you will get per cards. Just take the packages of 5.000 points. At the end of the coop and solo trophies, you will have booth achievements. Do not worry for those.

I am sure you will find people. Create a session and make a call. A suggestion, Do first the long ones of 10 days (coop) and 7 days (solo) and escape with the helicopter on the morning of the 11th day. This is 2 hours of session. Check out the guide. Is not complicated and in 2-3 days, you can do booth endurance modes. Even, some of the Solo can be done alone in 2 minutes. So, with your partner, go for the coop and the long ones first.

Be aware that some trophies are glitch, like the 5 big or medium artifacts located in the crypts. The trophy will pop for booth, but ONLY THE HOST must open the coffin and/or read the codex. If the guest opens 1, restart the session.

It is easy do not worry. Good luck! :)

wow thanks a lot man! That was really kind and well explained! I’ve just created a session so that maybe someone can join and give me a hand. Once again thanks for your tips and help!

• Like 1