light suspense/horror plat recommendation

Maverick6146

I'm not entirely sure if you're looking for similar gameplay or themes, but I can recommend a few light horror that they reminded me of when reading your list.

Hidden Agenda

Oxenfree
Dead Synchronicity

I wanted to recommend "Moons of Madness" because of Call of Cthulhu being listed, but it didn't really fit the rest of them.

I'm sorry if these weren't what you were looking for, it was kind've hard to be honest. ? You already had Until Dawn and Sinking City on your list, which were the first I thought of.

Edited by MonochromeJester
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MonochromeJester said:

I'm not entirely sure if you're looking for similar gameplay or themes, but I can recommend a few light horror that they reminded me of when reading your list.

Hidden Agenda

Oxenfree
Dead Synchronicity

I wanted to recommend "Moons of Madness" because of Call of Cthulhu being listed, but it didn't really fit the rest of them.

I'm sorry if these weren't what you were looking for, it was kind've hard to be honest. 1f605.png You already had Until Dawn and Sinking City on your list, which were the first I thought of.

No worries and thanks for the recommendation. I glanced over a few titles and felt they should be on point. Played Hidden Agenda and enjoyed the experience.

3 hours ago, HellcoreFire said:

I'm pretty sure he meant "Everybody's Gone To The Rapture".

LOL, i could never imagine....

3 hours ago, sword_of_omens said:

i was just popping in to say this...

Until Dawn is a great game, it's horror-light, plat isn't too difficult, and it should be fairly cheap..

Already platted this one, thanks for the recommendation though.

Everybody’s Gone To The Rapture

Firewatch (gave me goosebumps a couple of times but its not a horror)

Get Even

Gone Home (same as Firewatch feeling but slightly worse)

Man of Medan

What Remains of Edith Finch (goosebumps but its not a horror)

By goosebumps I mean the story in the game can be disturbing to hear so it just doesn’t really feel right but its not like a scary game.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

do you think it would be worth buying? may wait for a sale though

Late Shift and The Bunker both fit the 'suspense' theme you're looking for, but I can't really speak for the rest. That particular bundle has been on sale for $15 previously, so if you're more interested in the bundle rather than individual games, it's best to wait for a sale.

https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/2927078/wales-interactive-bundle

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

Late Shift and The Bunker both fit the 'suspense' theme you're looking for, but I can't really speak for the rest. That particular bundle has been on sale for $15 previously, so if you're more interested in the bundle rather than individual games, it's best to wait for a sale.

https://en.psprices.com/region-us/game/2927078/wales-interactive-bundle

Thank you.

Also thank for everyone who provided input. Put all of them into my wishlist.