Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school activity~ [March 2021]

https://lovelive-sifachm.square-enix-games.com/

Dev: Bushiroad, KLab, SQEX - Pub: SQEX?.

What's an idolm@ster? ? (taunt done) Nico Nico~niii ?

PS4 port of the ?? arcade version of the famous mobage. Will feature  μ's and Aqours and Saint Snow.

Edited by FinalFan
  • Like 2

I'll wait for more information, but even then I'll probably be getting this day one. Just from those 40 seconds it looks way better than the mediocre Love Live games on Vita.

Also, I can't believe someone as inactive as me is the first one replying to this. I'm disappointed in this community :P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ Wai-Wai! Home Meeting!! live streams set for December 6, 13, and 20

202012010617162000.jpg

Square Enix will air the first in a series of three Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ Wai-Wai! Home Meeting!! special web programs dubbed “Love Live! School Idol Festival ~after school ACTIVITY~ PS4 Special!! Wai-Wai! Home Party” on December 6 at 20:00 JST, the company announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube.

The program will focus on gameplay elements debuting for the first time during the broadcast, and feature μ’s representative voice actors Aya Uchida (Kotori Minami) and Sora Tokui (Nico Yazawa), and Aqours representatives Aika Kobayashi (Yoshiko Tsushima) and Kanako Takatsuki (Hanamaru Kunikida).

The second broadcast is planned for December 13 at 20:00 JST, and the third for December 20 at 20:00 JST.

• Like 2

Website got updated, worldwide release date is set to March, 24, 2021.

There will be a F2P base including 8 songs, 4 from μ's and 4 from Aqours. 

• It's our miraculous time

• Donna Tokimo Zutto
  • Susume→Tomorrow

• LONELIEST BABY

• Mirai no Bokura wa Shitteru yo

• Yuki wa Doko ni? Kimi no Mune ni!

• Kimetayo Hand in Hand

• Daydream Warrior

The game will feature 125 songs in total and 69 different costumes. Some DLC packs are also announced, not sure if there will be a Day 1 "complete" release...

• Like 2

I'm really excited for this, I just hope the price of buying all of these song DLC packs isn't too steep. I thought Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Future Tone handled the pricing of their song DLC packs pretty well, so I hope it's a similar situation here. I can do without the costume packs. I'm also interested to see how the trophy list is handled. Hopefully it gives you an incentive to keep playing for a long time, but I'm sure I'll keep coming back to it regardless. 

Edited by Undead Wolf

22 hours ago, Undead Wolf said:

I'm really excited for this, I just hope the price of buying all of these song DLC packs isn't too steep.

Yeah, about that...

bcP6yft.png

We can only hope there will be some kind of bundle that is reasonably priced later on. As of right now, I have absolutely zero faith in something like that happening, though. All the money they've made from gacha must've driven these companies mad. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ariadne said:

Yeah, about that...

bcP6yft.png

We can only hope there will be some kind of bundle that is reasonably priced later on. As of right now, I have absolutely zero faith in something like that happening, though. All the money they've made from gacha must've driven these companies mad. 

Oh wow, that's nuts. I had a feeling it was going to be pricey, but that's far more than I was expecting. At least with gacha games, you usually have the option to earn these things in-game (even if it takes forever). It looks like owning all of the songs is out of the question then unless you have money to burn. I guess I'll only be buying the songs I like the most then. ?

Just checked this on the ?? website, so far they have listed 12 song ? packs (total 21,890) for μ's and 9 for Aqours (total 15,620).

For costumes, they have listed 12 ? packs (total 18,040) for μ's and 7 for Aqours (total 10,450). It hurts, for sure.

At least, it seems both versions of the game will have the same content (but maybe just copy/paste with localized name of the songs...)

• 3 months later...

Game is out in ??, official launch video.

Don't forget live broadcast in 150 mins from previous post, if you want to check out the game without downloading.

Also, no ?? release. ?

13 hours ago, Zuntenshi said:

Oh hey. That's me! And yes. It turned out to be true an hour or so later as someone spotted this on the official site, which Square Enix / Sunrise/Lantis did not mention. 

Regions to be distributed: USA, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Japan.

Can however confirm, if you download it from JP it is in English. A couple of things are untranslated (it's the same in the NA version) however.

qwawltmo60p61.png

Edited by FinalFan
Availability issues