Name #1 game you would like to platinum but don't possess the skill level to obtain it?

YeWeeScumBag

Rogue Legacy

I'm not good with platform games, I'm not good with bullet hell games, and this game is both combined. It sucks because the game is so zanny and funny, I'd love to platinum it, but at the same time my coordination when I play said genres is complete garbage. In fact I couldn't even end the regular game, knowing all bosses have an advanced version is enough to make me desist.

Bloodborne, I tried years ago and couldn’t beat the first hard encounter. I had little to patience and I still don’t have the patience. The same goes for games like death loop and returnal. I’m sorry I just don’t have that kind of patience and persistence. Fair play to all those who platinum bloodborne and games in that franchise/genre. 

• Like 2

Windjammers

I played a ton of it in an arcade on a childhood holiday in Italy. I would revisit it but from memory the CPU is close to unbeatable on hard mode without unlimited continues.

Maybe - if I played each night for months on end - I’d stumble into enough practice and good luck breaking my way to beat it one time but the upcoming sequel looks like the same game but better so I’m just hoping that has an easier list instead.

52 minutes ago, Toast_On_Cheese said:

Grand Theft Auto IV. Played so much of it, like seriously probably over 200 hours. But I'm nowhere good enough for the multiplayer.

That or MGS4.

don't give up on gta 4 you can easily boost it, the hardest thing is fly the coop but you should be able to finish fly the coop in a day :)

Edited by TrickyCompa
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories: Boss fights with the card system sounds annoying

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep: Ice Cream Beat looks Impossible for me.

Yakuza series: Don’t see myself beating those mini games.

Judgment: Puyo Puyo looks ass

Hard to pick a #1 from this for me, but will platinum all of these eventually

Metal Gear Rising Revengance is probably the main one for me. The trophies are pretty demanding at times and some take a massive amount of skill. As much as I love the game and its music, I am not yet up to the task of tackling that demon. I probably also would feel the same about DMC 5 but I have yet to play it.

• Like 1