Name #1 game you would like to platinum but don't possess the skill level to obtain it?

YeWeeScumBag

DOOM 2

Wasted hours doing the version 1.00 method, only to discover that Bethesda who published the game basically requires an internet connection to even get past the first screen. Game is on update 1.08 and Nightmare was changed to reflect the original DOS game. Making it much harder.

So..... I'm just going to admit defeat and throw in the towel. I imagine very few people at all will go for the platinum now.

• Like 2

For me it would be Witcher 3. I’ll probably get slayed for this but I tried to get into it and I just couldn’t for some reason. It’s one of the more popular games and I really want to Platinum it but because I just dislike it, I can’t and I’m not even bothered by how long it would actually take. Maybe I’ll give it another shot sometime and maybe I’d like it then but who knows

Doom 2016.

Tried to go for the plat a couple of years ago but one of rune trophies glitched out and I soured on the game as a result. Never gone back to it. However, even if it hadn't and I'd got all the other collectable ones, that "Complete the first level on Ultra-Nightmare" would've stopped the attempt.

Tried for 2 days and never got much further beyond the first fight.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Spaz said:

I commend anyone who does. It just looks.... utterly scary.

Ya especially with a controller, I may be wrong but I think Slimsanta is the only person to do it with a controller the others used a keyboard.  Not to say it isnt still the hardest platinum there is with or without a controller but thats truly impressive.

There are a few....

Super Street Fighter IV (PS3) - I just don't have the skill level to complete all those Trials, or to beat Arcade mode on the hardest setting with every character.  I did actually buy this for PS4 as well, but if I start playing it, then I'll just play for fun and largely ignore the trophies.

Metal Gear Rising (PS3) - you need some insane skills and lightning-fast reflexes to plat this beast, and I have neither of those things. ?

Street Fighter X Tekken (PS3) - the last 2 missions in Mission Mode are too tough.  I can't get through all teams on a single health bar, and for the Ogre/Akuma combo, Ogre is cake but Akuma is hell.

• Like 2

On 10/10/2020 at 1:46 PM, Atoya said:

None, I believe every game can be completed by every person, skill is obtained with time and patience.

motivation is a different thing since the person doesn't want to bother with it, btw you can do street fighter :) the online can be boosted!

I love your positivity so much! This is what we should all strive for in this community. Lifting each other up

• Like 1