This is Mine Trophy Broken ??

SteveCheraLouis

It is with a heavy heart that I announce that this Trophy is broken (at least for me). Here's all the steps Ive done to ensure that It wasen't me who forgot something. 

1) Completed Level 30 with a female (Ranked #1)

2) Complete Level 30 with a male (Ranked #1) 

3) Bought all the items in the store for both characters 

4) Looked carefully to see if I didn't missed anything. 

5) Not sure what else can I do.

https://pasteboard.co/Jv2YH08.jpg

Furthermore, a lot of the stats are broken. I finished this last week but I assumed that maybe I did something wrong and kept playing. I'm probably way above 250 hours now easily. But it is broken. 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

Hi Steve, and thanx for your feedback.

When i saw this trophy in TWT2, i've thought it was possibly a pain in the ass... I was sadly right.

And like in the 1st TWT, it's bugged...

And like in the 1st TWT, probably debugged with an update... :-/

Edit : I've just sent a message about that bugged trophy, on TWT2 FB page, with messenger. Can someone send a Twitter message about that ? I don't use twitter... . Thx ;-)

Edited by xav2010
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

I'm going on the game every day and I do one match. Like Xav said, we gotta wait for a patch. And Ill be extremely mad if anyone gets it before me let me tell you that. lol.

I promise I let u earn this trophy just before me... But u will have to be extremely quick ^^

5 hours ago, xav2010 said:

I promise I let u earn this trophy just before me... But u will have to be extremely quick ^^

I think you didnt realised but I didnt do the game on Playstation hahahahaha I finished it on Xbox...currently theres only me that has all the (achievements) ... so feel free to get it first on here my friend but I sincerely appreciate youve even gave me the option of being first. Peoples on Xbox won't do that even tho they know damn well I am first. They just got no respect. 

Either ways I wish there was a way to ensure that the real # stay real. This has happened to me before where one trophy/achievement of a gme was broken and the day it got fixed I was at work. I got screwed and ended up being 6th. But now with my video proof Ill make sure to retain my number one spot.

With Tennis World Tour 1 I was third, but if the game wasent broken I would of been #2 but oh well. The fact it was broken made me lose interest in the game and I think thats what happen with a lot of people. 

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

6 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

I think you didnt realised but I didnt do the game on Playstation hahahahaha I finished it on Xbox...currently theres only me that has all the (achievements) ... so feel free to get it first on here my friend but I sincerely appreciate youve even gave me the option of being first. Peoples on Xbox won't do that even tho they know damn well I am first. They just got no respect. 

Either ways I wish there was a way to ensure that the real # stay real. This has happened to me before where one trophy/achievement of a gme was broken and the day it got fixed I was at work. I got screwed and ended up being 6th. But now with my video proof Ill make sure to retain my number one spot.

With Tennis World Tour 1 I was third, but if the game wasent broken I would of been #2 but oh well. The fact it was broken made me lose interest in the game and I think thats what happen with a lot of people. 

We don't mind if you're first or last.

Besides, learn to write. 

Apart from this, is there any way to contact the game developers to make them know that the trophy is bugged?

Has anyone here already done this?

Thanks!

11 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Playstation says 0,01% unlocked this and the plat is it normal ? The Playstation not PSNP

Sometimes, it can be done by devs. Probably we've got an update for it. Or else, it's may be a cheater.

Edited by xav2010

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tyamant said:

Has anybody received an answer from the game's developers about this bugged trophy?

This is a bit frustrating1f622.png

Sorry still no informations at all appart from the fact that apparently they working on a huge patch. And also 1.05 was out on Steam 1 week after 1.04 but never came out to consoles... 

6 hours ago, Hendo14Legend said:

I will start the game once this buggy trophy has been fixed.

Looking forward to seeing good news

Exactly the same as I'll do.

Just revising every day the trophy list, wishing the bug to be solved.

I'll keep on waiting.

Thanks for the information.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, tyamant said:

Still waiting for any news.

Anyone of you knows about a new patch to solve this?

Have you heard anything about it?

It seems quite strange not having information for this issue.

Honestly I still believe they are working on a giant patch, because 1.04 was rushed and made the game worst. I think now they are trying to do it properly. But I dont expect nothing from them until January sadly.