This is Mine Trophy Broken ??

SteveCheraLouis

TENNIS WORLD TOUR 2 TROPHY IS FIXED PLEASE HURRY UP GUYS ITS FIXED SORRY FOR THE CAPTIIONS I UNLOCKED IT ON XBOX JUST NOW ALL LLOVE LETS GO HURRY UP NUMBER ONE 

Sorry for my bad english. The trophy is properly working now. Enjoy guys. 

If you wanna know what else been fixed : https://postimg.cc/rdRgRdN4

Edited by SteveCheraLouis

9 hours ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

TENNIS WORLD TOUR 2 TROPHY IS FIXED PLEASE HURRY UP GUYS ITS FIXED SORRY FOR THE CAPTIIONS I UNLOCKED IT ON XBOX JUST NOW ALL LLOVE LETS GO HURRY UP NUMBER ONE 

Sorry for my bad english. The trophy is properly working now. Enjoy guys. 

If you wanna know what else been fixed : https://postimg.cc/rdRgRdN4

I am ready !!!

But playing crash bandicoot 4

Next game tennis !!!

2 hours ago, NTGSruler said:

Anyone on PS4 that can confirm that this trophy is possible to unlock? The game is currently on Sale and thinking of picking of up. Been a while since i played a tennis game. 

As i look into the trophy stats, this trophy and the platinum are still on 0%. 

The only one that can confirm is the one that currently is done with the game, but since it didnt popped for him he never came back (the first week of october he was done), but on the link I provided, it clearly says Trophy/Achievement. Im the first one on Xbox so I can confirm that on this platform it works but for PS4.. sorry I can't. But I'm positive it does, wait for Xav if anything.  

Hi ;-)

PS4 patch notes says it's done. I can't confirm at that time but i'm in "work in progress" mode ^^

Actually, i have cleaned level 30 for man character and i'm level 17 with female character. With the 1.05 update, the most rewarded tournaments for XP (coins / games played) are the one star tournaments. It's not logic but it's a fact. Even the charity events are less rewarded.

Nevertheless... I'm going to play grand slams, for more coins and for definitely buy all items shop for both character. After that, i'll burn the game and put its ashes in the styx ^^

I don't bear farming anymore ^^

13 hours ago, xav2010 said:

Hi ;-)

PS4 patch notes says it's done. I can't confirm at that time but i'm in "work in progress" mode ^^

Actually, i have cleaned level 30 for man character and i'm level 17 with female character. With the 1.05 update, the most rewarded tournaments for XP (coins / games played) are the one star tournaments. It's not logic but it's a fact. Even the charity events are less rewarded.

Nevertheless... I'm going to play grand slams, for more coins and for definitely buy all items shop for both character. After that, i'll burn the game and put its ashes in the styx ^^

I don't bear farming anymore ^^

Wait what ? You mean Charity tournaments no longuer give 10K ?? So Ill have to play this game offline then lol, for shure on PS4 unless you tell me the one stars give you like 9 K or some .... cause charity was 10K for 5 matches... 

1 hour ago, SteveCheraLouis said:

Wait what ? You mean Charity tournaments no longuer give 10K ?? So Ill have to play this game offline then lol, for shure on PS4 unless you tell me the one stars give you like 9 K or some .... cause charity was 10K for 5 matches... 

Charity = 10 k for 15 games (5 matches of 3 games) played ; so 1 game = 0,67 k

1 star tournament = 3k (1,5k before 1.05 update) for 4 games (4 matches of 1 game) played ; so 1 game = 0,75 k

I know that gain is light, but 1 star tournament is better for time optimization, when u have to play several hours (#FuckTheFarming ^^).

Moreover, U earn more money in 1 star than in charity.

Fastest way ? So... first of all, boost both players at level 30 (necessary to unlock all items in the shop). Use, since 1.05 update 1 star tournament ; it's the best XP ratio (more than charity tournament). I don't do the best ratio for money, i'll do that in few days.

Try the academy challenge once u are level 30. It will be impossible to beat AI without a full archetype player. Clean the academy. I'll give u a huge tip when i had got the platinum ^^. Rest of trophies can be done as u like. They are not very long. Finally, this game is a piece of shit to be plat' ^^

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 22/11/2020 at 4:13 PM, ahmedimran1 said:

What is the fastest way to platinum? And do I have to play both male and female career mode to unlock the this is mine trophy?

We've already spoken about the 'This is mine' trophy on another thread but for any NEW users whom stumble across this and are only interested in this particular trophy, i just want to confirm (after obtaining the :platinum: for TWT2) that you definitely DO NOT have to reach level 30 for both male and female careers. The 1.05 update fixed the previous glitch which made this trophy unobtainable. A single run through on either male or female whilst unlocking all their respective equipment in the store will suffice.

I would advise going through as a male player in career because it makes the excruciatingly painful challenge #5 in the Tennis School (come back from 0-40 down on Expert difficulty) at least fractionally more achievable when you restart the challenge until you find a female 'Pro' (definitely try to find Cori 'Coco' Gauff whom is beatable once you reach lvl 30 and with LOTS of practice!) This is obviously in your pursuit of the 'School is out' trophy. If you want a better grade in this challenge once you have FINALLY gotten past it in Career, use Rafa' Nadal from the Main Menu > Tennis School.

15 hours ago, TheQuisling said:

We've already spoken about the 'This is mine' trophy on another thread but for any NEW users whom stumble across this and are only interested in this particular trophy, i just want to confirm (after obtaining the :platinum: for TWT2) that you definitely DO NOT have to reach level 30 for both male and female careers. The 1.05 update fixed the previous glitch which made this trophy unobtainable. A single run through on either male or female whilst unlocking all their respective equipment in the store will suffice.

I would advise going through as a male player in career because it makes the excruciatingly painful challenge #5 in the Tennis School (come back from 0-40 down on Expert difficulty) at least fractionally more achievable when you restart the challenge until you find a female 'Pro' (definitely try to find Cori 'Coco' Gauff whom is beatable once you reach lvl 30 and with LOTS of practice!) This is obviously in your pursuit of the 'School is out' trophy. If you want a better grade in this challenge once you have FINALLY gotten past it in Career, use Rafa' Nadal from the Main Menu > Tennis School.

Honestly since you're on PS4, you could also delete the patch, do this challenge which would be super easy (offline) and then put the patch back on lol. I tried it 2 days ago on PS4, because on Xbox One I was not able to do so ... 

• 1 month later...
On 23/01/2021 at 0:32 AM, Hendo14Legend said:

Even I bought all the items from my female player in patch 1.06 (even the updated items), the trophy doesn't pop up....

Update:

Today, I complete purchasing all male items (without the updated items), the trophy pops up.

Thank you for the update. I believe i'm 360,000 coins from getting all the male items except for the updated items so this is good to know.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Luchox666x said:

I have bought all equipment for male character and trophy doesn't pop. Anyone can confirm what I have to do ? Since female equipment isn't needed 

You have to buy the female ones too. Just not the custom clothing ones(the ones which are 7500 coins) which were added in the latest update 

On 08/02/2021 at 6:26 PM, Luchox666x said:

Are you sure? An user above confirmed that female ones wasn't needed 

Hi ;-)

Do u mean Hendo14Legend post ? Hmmm, he hasn't exactly said women outifs are not required. I understand he has purchased all women items and AFTER that, purchased all men items with a new update. So, he has unlocked all items fort both characters.

Anyway, i can confirm it in few days. Just to farm approx 50k to buy all my remaining men items. BUT... I will save before purchasing. If trophy doesn't pop, i'll do a downgrade and retry.

If still no pop, it means both characters items are required.

I pray tough for a pop ?

Tell u soon ;-)

1 hour ago, xav2010 said:

Thanks for replying ;-)

Damn... Both characters items required... Pretty looooong, and useless 2620.png

I just think it is worth reiterating once more (as i did on the previous threads) that i obtained the originally glitched & now patched 'This is mine?' trophy by ONLY unlocking all the mens equipment.

There is one common theme amongst virtually everyone that has reported the trophy not 'popping' for them after unlocking all the equipment on the male side: ROLLING BETWEEN PATCHES/UPDATES. It has been advised by users to roll back to the 1.04 patch to complete other trophies because the AI difficulty is somewhat decreased for certain challenges etc. One simple question? What is the POINT of doing that (believing you are saving time) upon returning to the 1.05 or 1.06 patch and then having to unlock BOTH mens and womens equipment?

Unless the 1.06 patch/update has made it an outright requirement to unlock both the mens and womens equipment (nowhere in the patch notes), i STRONGLY advise remaining on the current patch throughout the entirety of your playthrough for ALL trophies. The 1.04 patch made the 'This is mine?' trophy unobtainable so rolling back to it and then going back to a current patch is partially or fully glitching the trophy again.

It is everyone's prerogative how they wish to 'go' for any trophy, yet i achieved the :platinum: in just over a week and it seems people have over complicated the process due to the original issues the game had? No one's fault other than those fine folk at Breakpoint Studio releasing two consecutive installments of the same franchise with GLITCHED TROPHIES ?!!!

I hope any/all of this helps and new users manage to avoid similar struggles with this much maligned and now infamous trophy....

• 2 weeks later...

I have unlocked both male and female equipments except for the new licensed outfits. However the trophy didn't pop up.

I'll try to buy the female new outfits but... Trying to buy male ones may be insane...

I've calculated and they're more than 360.000 coins.

I downgraded some time ago for the challenge in the academy, but now I'm with 1.07

I don't know what to do... This game is disgusting

On 21/02/2021 at 10:02 PM, tyamant said:

I have unlocked both male and female equipments except for the new licensed outfits. However the trophy didn't pop up.

I'll try to buy the female new outfits but... Trying to buy male ones may be insane...

I've calculated and they're more than 360.000 coins.

I downgraded some time ago for the challenge in the academy, but now I'm with 1.07

I don't know what to do... This game is disgusting

Holy shit... Just pray for the next update which could "patch" this issue... I'm in trouble with that too. I've downgraded, like u, for the academy challenge 5 :-/