Ramzamham

Infallible is currently unobtainable

131 posts in this topic

No wonder no one unlocked the trophy for like 2 weeks according to this website. 

And here I thought nobody got it since the 2nd because they couldn't use that exploit anymore.
Although wasn't sure on that one, since I figured a few people would have gotten 5 episode wins by now as well at this point too.

And here i remember a few weeks ago, people were being criticized for not playing it due to its trophies. Now the plat is completely unobtainable. 

2 hours ago, LethalShark20 said:

These developers can’t seem to handle this kind of popularity.

I wasn’t referring to the developers. 

Guys!! we've must mention them on twitter @FallGuysGame to fix trophy Infallible or change it. We should make a lot of retweet and like about trophy Infallible.

Edited by Tiricy

10 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Because complaining to them on Twitter to get them to change the trophy worked so well at launch lol.

Yep, It's true that's what i want to make them change it or fix it. Please retweet and like my tweet.

23 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Because complaining to them on Twitter to get them to change the trophy worked so well at launch lol.

This.

How they mocked trophy hunters the first time people tried to reach out to them about this was disgusting. Just move on guys, its not worth it.

Sub 1% plat rarity here we come

14 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Sub 1% plat rarity here we come

Unlikely. It’s no longer on Plus, I don’t see this gaining more users ever than being free on Plus. 

12 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Unlikely. It’s no longer on Plus, I don’t see this gaining more users ever than being free on Plus. 

Its still a big game and its still gonna grow regardless of being free on plus or not

6 minutes ago, HcG Clawz said:

Its still a big game and its still gonna grow regardless of being free on plus or not

Yeah but there's a small fraction of the total Playstation fanbase on PSNP. The vast majority of players on this site likely got the game 1. When it was free, and 2. When the exploit was available. I'm sure it'll still gradually decrease but I can't see it moving by a large amount.