Ramzamham

Infallible is currently unobtainable

131 posts in this topic

Fall Guys is my only platinium I didn't get since 4 years.

I left the game when my kudos were always going up at my 2/3/4 in row.

Though it was a great multiplayer game. First full multiplayer game I played since 4 years. See the irony there ^^

Damn. I sure am glad I got this while the glitch was active. My deepest condolences to all who try to achieve it today

14 hours ago, primalentir said:

Fall Guys is my only platinium I didn't get since 4 years.

I left the game when my kudos were always going up at my 2/3/4 in row.

Though it was a great multiplayer game. First full multiplayer game I played since 4 years. See the irony there ^^

Same here, but it's 6 years for me. 

10 hours ago, ZaPistol said:

Same here, but it's 6 years for me. 

Same here, but it's 8 years for me ahahah

But i still haven't given up, and im gonna keep trying to get the 5 wins, but only when im sure this trophy is not glitched at all, i dont want to make something really hard just to not get it.

12 minutes ago, andrehunter said:

Lo mismo aquí, pero son 8 años para mí ahahah

Pero todavía no me he rendido, y seguiré intentando conseguir las 5 victorias, pero sólo cuando esté seguro de que este trofeo no tiene ningún fallo, no quiero hacer algo realmente difícil para no conseguirlo.

i won't give up i got wolfenstein 2 platinum and i'll get fall guys platinum, don't give up!

maybe implement a stats section for characters to see if they can track their win progress?

I dont know any more

3 hours ago, andrehunter said:

Same here, but it's 8 years for me ahahah

But i still haven't given up, and im gonna keep trying to get the 5 wins, but only when im sure this trophy is not glitched at all, i dont want to make something really hard just to not get it.

You got that Mein leben trophy. 5 wins is probably much easier than that lol. 

I haven't given up either. I was trying to get it until people started reporting the glitch. 

Honestly, it never was really obtainable in the first place, lol.

On 10/26/2020 at 7:11 PM, Lianco said:

Honestly, it never was really obtainable in the first place, lol.

That is false. Some have already earned it when it was obtainable. 

Idk what the current state of the trophy is or if it will ever come back, all i know is I will be avoiding it regardless lol

20 hours ago, sporty_chin8 said:

That is false. Some have already earned it when it was obtainable. 

Idk what the current state of the trophy is or if it will ever come back, all i know is I will be avoiding it regardless lol

R/woooooosh

Edited by afcwill97

7 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

R/woooooosh

Hahaha, perfect 

On 29/10/2020 at 5:44 AM, Lianco said:

Hahaha, perfect 

Can't believe dude actually thought you were being literal. 😂😂

But yeah on topic, having tried the trophy for about 2 months now, i'm just about ready to throw in the towel. Game just throws too much random bullshit at you to make anything possible, and couple that with the countless grabbers, griefers and trolls, It makes this shit literally nigh unplayable.

Edited by afcwill97

13 minutes ago, afcwill97 said:

Can't believe dude actually thought you were being literal. 😂😂

But yeah on topic, having tried the trophy for about 2 months now, i'm just about ready to throw in the towel. Game just throws too much random bullshit at you to make anything possible, and couple that with the countless grabbers, griefers and trolls, It makes this shit literally nigh unplayable.

It's definitely much more difficult to get now, even if it does unlock after getting a 5th win. The playerbase has dropped massively, leaving only the griefers and tryhard players. I also find season 2 to be a massive letdown in general, I find a lot of unnecessary changes were made to events that just make them a lot more annoying in general. Good luck to anyone trying to get this now, honestly. 

16 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

It's definitely much more difficult to get now, even if it does unlock after getting a 5th win. The playerbase has dropped massively, leaving only the griefers and tryhard players. I also find season 2 to be a massive letdown in general, I find a lot of unnecessary changes were made to events that just make them a lot more annoying in general. Good luck to anyone trying to get this now, honestly. 

Yeah exactly, not to mention the game itself is still riddled with bugs and glitches. And yeah season 2 is a literal disappointment lol. Literally added like 3 new minigames and one of them is literally a re-skin of an old minigame no one liked anyway. It's honestly amazing how ignorant Mediatonic can be. Instead of listening to community feedback, they spend their development time fixing a glitch that earns you a JPEG image with a 5 on it. I enjoyed the game when it first came out, but finding myself regretting starting it now lol.

Edited by afcwill97

They also glitched the physics in season 2 so that being hit by another player can send you flying. Some players, myself included, are ragdolling way more often which makes maps like Door Dash a complete nightmare. It is incredibly frustrating because I find myself rolling about on the floor 5x more often than in season 1 although I still do love the game.

Also, these map variations they add make it harder. Whilst they're great for people who play for fun they do make Infallible harder; there's a particularly difficult variation of Perfect Match coming where there's a spinner in the middle of the tiles. That is going to be very difficult to qualify from IMO. 

Edited by Potent_Delusions

Is there any update if this trophy is still glitched or not?

Well i messaged a guy who got the trophy recent and they said they quite if they was loosing and it popped after 5 wins. God knows at this point. Waiting on another update to clarify things 🤞

9 hours ago, MrMaximusHTO said:

Well i messaged a guy who got the trophy recent and they said they quite if they was loosing and it popped after 5 wins. God knows at this point. Waiting on another update to clarify things 🤞

Was about to attempt this trophy for the next 6 hours or so but I guess it’s glitched, is it easier to get wins from before because I haven’t played since the end of august and back then it was insanely difficult.

On 30/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, afcwill97 said:

Can't believe dude actually thought you were being literal. 1f602.png1f602.png

Haha yeah. 
I don't blame you. There's always people standing on the finish line waiting to grab people. People just pushing you off the tiles in that memory game or trying to get in your way in Roll Out. Or the team games where people have no idea about attack and defense so that always leaves me standing in the goal or holding the golden egg and that makes me feel like I'm not actively helping, lol. I've been playing a lot recently because I'd always said I'd get to level 40 but I've only won 1 episode and came first about 9 times now over like 5 days of consistent play. I guess that's pretty good but it doesn't really feel like it. Not to mention the servers are really bad. I came first and the game immediately disconnected me, I thought it wouldn't have counted. My sister grabbed the crown and the game said she didn't. Games like Wall Guys and Hoopsie Legend just encourage one person to do all the work and everyone else receives the benefit. 

On 30/10/2020 at 1:18 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

At least, in theory, it does give people more of a chance to win if there are less people. I got to a round of Hex-a-Gone today with only 5 people, never seen that before. You can just tell people glitched the Infallible trophy because so few people have gotten it since Season 2 started. Wall Guys and Hoopsie Legend always just fill me with dread whenever they show up. I haven't played the special playlist before but there's one that started today that just has 'avoid the slime' games, so that means 2 easy gold medals for everyone without any trouble. Staying alive in the Roll Out or memory game isn't very hard and it means the final will always be Hex-a-Gone or maybe Jump Showdown, now that I think about it, because that also has slime. 

16 hours ago, fsluca said:

Was about to attempt this trophy for the next 6 hours or so but I guess it’s glitched, is it easier to get wins from before because I haven’t played since the end of august and back then it was insanely difficult.

it's gonna take much longer than 6 hours lol, even with glitches, if they still work.

18 hours ago, Lianco said:

Haha yeah. 
I don't blame you. There's always people standing on the finish line waiting to grab people. People just pushing you off the tiles in that memory game or trying to get in your way in Roll Out. Or the team games where people have no idea about attack and defense so that always leaves me standing in the goal or holding the golden egg and that makes me feel like I'm not actively helping, lol. I've been playing a lot recently because I'd always said I'd get to level 40 but I've only won 1 episode and came first about 9 times now over like 5 days of consistent play. I guess that's pretty good but it doesn't really feel like it. Not to mention the servers are really bad. I came first and the game immediately disconnected me, I thought it wouldn't have counted. My sister grabbed the crown and the game said she didn't. Games like Wall Guys and Hoopsie Legend just encourage one person to do all the work and everyone else receives the benefit. 

At least, in theory, it does give people more of a chance to win if there are less people. I got to a round of Hex-a-Gone today with only 5 people, never seen that before. You can just tell people glitched the Infallible trophy because so few people have gotten it since Season 2 started. Wall Guys and Hoopsie Legend always just fill me with dread whenever they show up. I haven't played the special playlist before but there's one that started today that just has 'avoid the slime' games, so that means 2 easy gold medals for everyone without any trouble. Staying alive in the Roll Out or memory game isn't very hard and it means the final will always be Hex-a-Gone or maybe Jump Showdown, now that I think about it, because that also has slime. 

it's gonna take much longer than 6 hours lol, even with glitches, if they still work.

? People aren't unlocking it since it's glitched.

So the Fall Guys twitter tweeted out that the new patch out this week will fix the Infallible trophy. Now whether or not those who did it and didn't get the trophy get it right away or have to do it again is another question.

To late, this game is almost dead S2 did nothing to keep it alive, in the nights when i have time to play there's almost no one playing. The only thing that could save this game is if devs add the possibility to create custom lobbies allowing users to erase nasty rounds (eggs, tail and climbing walls)

2 hours ago, Ramzamham said:
So the Fall Guys twitter tweeted out that the new patch out this week will fix the Infallible trophy. Now whether or not those who did it and didn't get the trophy get it right away or have to do it again is another question.

I honestly thought they wouldn’t bother due to their attitude towards trophies. Let’s see if it actually fixes it 😅

Edited by black__bunny

4 minutes ago, black__bunny said:

I honestly thought they wouldn’t bother due to their attitude towards trophies.

I thought their acknowledgement the day after launch that they didn't anticipate such a outpouring signaled a change in their attitude toward trophies.