Asking playstation support to delete the king for a day

KoDaX12

1 hour ago, MRTheChez said:

Sony is not going to do anything about it tbh, I think contacting the Game dev. would help sooner, but still it's a long haul. Look to the trophy of Wolfenstein 2, many petitions to make the hardest trophy a bit easier. nothing helped, sorry

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

Sony has no control over a 3rd parties trophy list

These^

The best you can hope for is that EA fixes the underlying problem but considering how old this game is and how little they care in general about their customers, the odds of this being fixed are practically 0 so I'd recommend chalking it up as a loss and moving on :(.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 3

Yeah good luck getting EA to do anything ? and Black Box (the actual Developers, the ones behind ALL the great NFS titles like Underground 1 & 2 Most Wanted 2005 etc. as well as the Skate Series) was shut down after The Run released. 

I do have that Trophy and don't remember having any trouble getting it ?‍♂️ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KoDaX12 said:

Hey,  if they can't fix, maybe we can ask playstation support to delete the trophy. Has anyone tried something like this before?

Yeah, why not? I'm quite sure that deleting a trophy, thus changing the milestone trophies (2,000th, 5,000th, etc.) of 58,000+ users on this site would be well received ?

11 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

Yeah, why not? I'm quite sure that deleting a trophy, thus changing the milestone trophies (2,000th, 5,000th, etc.) of 58,000+ users on this site would be well received 1f914.png

Some trophies in rainbow 6 siege got replaced so I don't see a problem here

Having Playstation Support go in and delete a developers trophies probably crosses a few lines in their contracts with each other. On top of that, I question the ability of Playstation Support to have the tools and abilities to just grab developers code, carve out trophy information, recompile and republish without a hiccup.

• Like 4

This is what EA said to someone else asking them to make the trophy "open" so it pops when you start the game... 

Hi everyone,

I've checked up on this for you but unfortunately we won't be able to make any changes to The Run achievements, or their requirements. Note that online gameplay is still completely unaffected and remains fully available for you to race against other players as stated in the original thread on this subject.

Since we've now checked up on the Autolog Friends issue, and your request about achievements, we consider this matter for Need for Speed The Run, closed

• Like 2

7 hours ago, damage_6-9 said:

replaced = substituted

deleted = removed

The point is to make the plat attainable, one way or another 

5 hours ago, NekoRave said:

Bahahahahaha

What about those that earned it. 

Come on mate

I didn't even get this trophy but it takes away from those that did it. 

Next we are asking Sony to remove all online based trophies that affect our lists. 

Bit selfish bro ngl

I'm not saying that they should do it in every other game, other games closed servers and people knew that so they had time to get it if they wanted it, but in this case the trophy broke suddenly. So replacing such an easy trophy for something else wouldn't be a big deal

10 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

So replacing such an easy trophy for something else wouldn't be a big deal

Developers themselves rarely change trophy requirements for games. Extremely rarely. Do you really think Playstation Support is capable of doing that? Do you think they have a team of coders on hand to jump in and change games, or even access?

Edited by DaivRules

That was just a thought, I've never seen anyone talk about it so that's why I asked. A guy on ea forum sent some screenshots of a conversation he had with ea support, and the guy from the support said that maybe playstation support could do something with the trophy. 

Why is everyone so offensive in this thread. Hope never dies. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

screenshots of a conversation he had with ea support, and the guy from the support said that maybe playstation support could do something with the trophy. 

I mean this with all offense to that support guy, he either had no idea what he was talking about or he was trying to get off the chat.

Playstation support cannot do anything about trophy requirements.

I'm not trying to offend anyone (except that EA support guy), but the hope for any change needs to come from the developer. They're the only ones with access to make code changes. Focus your efforts there,

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, KoDaX12 said:

Why is everyone so offensive in this thread. Hope never dies. 

Welcome to the internet. People are nasty.

Btw the guy that started shit already has the trophy so people are just naturally going to be opposed to the "deletion of the trophy just because its broken" method you described. As others have stated, that just isn't fair to those who earned it legitimately.

58 minutes ago, sporty_chin8 said:

Welcome to the internet. People are nasty.

Btw the guy that started shit already has the trophy so people are just naturally going to be opposed to the "deletion of the trophy just because its broken" method you described. As others have stated, that just isn't fair to those who earned it legitimately.

I never gave my stance buddy. Why do I live rent free in people's heads on this site lol. 

Edited by totallycrushed