Asking playstation support to delete the king for a day

KoDaX12

30 minutes ago, parkerdip said:

Is this fair on people who already have the trophy?

I don't know why so many people are going for this argument. 

I understand this if all the Super Meat Boy trophy requirements would be changed to "Die 10 | 20 | 30... | 10.000 times" after you worked so much on this flawless runs, but to say this about a trophy you earned luckily before suddenly the autolog servers were shutdown. 

This would be an easy choice, because the first guy who says: "I did so much for getting this trophy and you all don't deserve it after the change" is selfish egoistic hypocrit. 

I won't care if any trophy requirement would be changed for any game that I have already earned 100 % of the trophies. I am just happy for all the others. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, totallycrushed said:

Why do I live rent free in people's heads on this site lol. 

I think it's your avatar. ?

1 hour ago, IncreaseDark said:

This would be an easy choice, because the first guy who says: "I did so much for getting this trophy and you all don't deserve it after the change" is selfish egoistic hypocrit

Oh, is that how it works?

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but the game's done. Deal with it and move on.

2 hours ago, jayboo1991 said:

I mean it was possible in Rainbow Six Siege as well, so why not in this game?

Because Rainbow Six Siege is still supported after years and several seasons?

Edited by Lance_87

2 hours ago, Lance_87 said:

I'm sorry but the game's done. Deal with it and move on.

Because Rainbow Six Siege is still supported after years and several seasons?

Well sure, but there are still people, who would love to platinum the game and it's kinda annoying, that 1 easy trophy ruins it.

For peoples sake it would definitly be awesome, to fix this platinum.

I mean there are several other games like BO2, Micro Machines or Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012, where the same problem exists.

It's still very sad, that such things happens this often.

5 hours ago, KoDaX12 said:

Hope never dies. 

That's right, dude :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jayboo1991 said:

Well sure, but there are still people, who would love to platinum the game and it's kinda annoying, that 1 easy trophy ruins it.

For peoples sake it would definitly be awesome, to fix this platinum.

I mean there are several other games like BO2, Micro Machines or Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012, where the same problem exists.

It's still very sad, that such things happens this often.

That's a nice thought, but looking at what's being specifically asked for in this thread: Who has legal (or even real) access to this game code to make changes?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This will never happen because the developers of the trophies are the developers themselves, in this case the Black Box. But as everyone knows, the Black Box died and EA only supports the server.

Of all the answers that the catastrophic support of EA made in relation to this, even with some different answers, it only shows that it does not care and does nothing about it.

There is no other way, either accept or regret for the lost platinum.  It is unpleasant but it is the reality.

• Like 1

The majority of the time you won't be able to get a proper response via Customer Support. The best these guys can do is create an internal ticket/forward the request to the relevant department. They don't have access/means/tools, and most of the time knowledge, to do so. Being forwarded to Sony is very likely a way to get rid of you as they simply can't help you with your request.

No idea what the current state/relation of the former Black Box vs EA Black Box studio is but highly doubt anyone is going to do anything about it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, KoDaX12 said:

That was just a thought, I've never seen anyone talk about it so that's why I asked. A guy on ea forum sent some screenshots of a conversation he had with ea support, and the guy from the support said that maybe playstation support could do something with the trophy. 

Why is everyone so offensive in this thread. Hope never dies. 

I am the one who posted the screenshots on the EA forum (First comment on page 33). Honestly, with the answer they gave me, I have little hope that they will do anything. But, as people say, maybe with a remastered it can be obtained.

• Like 1

On ‎11‎.‎10‎.‎2020 at 11:51 AM, KoDaX12 said:

Hey,  if they can't fix, maybe we can ask playstation support to delete the trophy. Has anyone tried something like this before?

I would love if the developers or sony did something about the unobtainable trophies on list, but i know it's not going to happen. So do need to try and forget about those trophies buddy.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 03/11/2020 at 6:41 AM, theSpirae said:

The majority of the time you won't be able to get a proper response via Customer Support. The best these guys can do is create an internal ticket/forward the request to the relevant department. They don't have access/means/tools, and most of the time knowledge, to do so. Being forwarded to Sony is very likely a way to get rid of you as they simply can't help you with your request.

No idea what the current state/relation of the former Black Box vs EA Black Box studio is but highly doubt anyone is going to do anything about it. 

As of 2013 Black Box is no more defunct

Fact: 15th/fifteenth Nov"11 NFS:The Run came out.

I wonder is there another way through/past it

A/1. Since the sever still sorta works for online matchmaking.We borrow accounts or make a backup account then after complete/beat the campaign/the run mode delete so called friend/backup account.Side Note Full Functionality of the servers close/shut on 31st Aug '21

B/2. We wait for a remaster until 15th/fifteenth Nov 21

I hope this helps