Zanyverse

SONY ACCOUNT HACKED

14 posts in this topic

My main PSN account (LLegend_Fox) just got hacked, name was changed to NAWAL669. I have been blocked from into the Sony store, the Playstation website and PSNProfiles as a whole. 

If anybody receives any messages or has me as a friend, please beware that i am no longer in control of my own account.

-Fox

46 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

Did they get past your 2FA somehow?

Yes, they somehow did. Security questions have also been changed.

11 minutes ago, NAWAL669 said:

Dang, well you should be able to contact sony and get your account back, if you had a payment method saved to your account, I'd recommend freezing it

2 hours ago, SnowxSakura said:

Dang, well you should be able to contact sony and get your account back, if you had a payment method saved to your account, I'd recommend freezing it

I just managed to change my password to something else so i think the other person cant access my account anymore, however when i try to log in it asks me to enter one of two security questions. Both of the answer i entered originally when i made the account are wrong, these answer cant change though as they are Where were you born and What's your date of birth. Could these somehow be changed by the person that compromised my account?

2 hours ago, NAWAL669 said:

Did they have access to your phone to receive your verification texts? Your phone may also be compromised then.

I agree with Daivrules on this. This must be the work of some hacker or something.

The fun part is the new description in your profile “lonely and beautiful girl gamer” 😂.

You sure you didn’t gave your password to someone and forgot?

5 minutes ago, FearlessElle said:

The fun part is the new description in your profile “lonely and beautiful girl gamer” 1f602.png.

You sure you didn’t gave your password to someone and forgot?

I've never given my account login to absolutely anybody... Do you think i have the IQ of an egg?

8 hours ago, NAWAL669 said:

My main PSN account (LLegend_Fox) just got hacked, name was changed to NAWAL669. I have been blocked from into the Sony store, the Playstation website and PSNProfiles as a whole.

This sounds terrifying and I hope you can regain control of your account.  How were you able to get back into PSNProfiles to make this post?  That would be a useful trick to know.  Thank you.

Psnprofiles & forums.psnprofiles are two different domains it turns out. I was automatically logged out of the main PSNP site but not from the forums for some reason. It might just be sheer luck...

Also, is anyone getting an unnecessary amount of captchas when they try to access psnp? Like 2 - 3 every single time.

Hope Sony support will sort it out fast enough, before they spend money or get into troubles. So many times I glad that I have transit credit card, that is always empty and linked to everything that potentially could be hacked.

Also it looks like they sold your account instantly. Wonder if you know their email, may be there just an ordinary human, who bought, as they thought legal account with games.

Update, got access back to my psn account, activated / re-activated my 2FA on all my accounts. Now i just need to get my money back from Paypal/Sony.

Will they change your account name back for free? How much did you lost? Was it hard to proof your rights on profile?

Edited by Bloodytears1666