Why can't I find players in the ranked speedlist even after 20 mins of waiting? Is there any specific cause for it?

ain_sr

So the game is free on PSplus for OCtober 2020 but still it's difficult to find players in ranked speedlist. The casual mode works fine as it always  has player. What might be the problem? Is it because of my region (India- South Asia) ?

Kindly provide a solution. Thanks!

Edited by ain_sr

I don't think this is the case now with it being a PS Plus title and all, but the multiplayer was extremely dead when I did it around July. The servers are definitely region based but that doesn't mean you can't play with other people, iirc I think you can invite other people so try hosting a session for this.

• Like 1

In Poland it wasn't a problem to find people, so it might be a problem with less people playing in your area. I did all 10 races this morning and both times I didn't wait more than a minute for other people to join. As already mentioned, create a session and you probably won't have trouble finding players, with this game being currently "free". Or maybe just try at different hours and you'll have more luck with randoms. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ain_sr said:

All are 300+ level :(

Where do you live, I am in Australia and found a lobby straight away last night getting the trophy. It's weird how you can't find lobbies.

Edit: Just realised you are in India, South asia. 

Edited by Lightning_LiamG

17 hours ago, wolvieware said:

that will be why then! Thanks

No prob bud. I was in the same boat til I realized you need the variety for the ranked playlists. I spent quite a while waiting for the shop to stock parts for my Subaru BRZ (same car I own irl lol) only to find that you need all 3 of those lol. You can use default cars for some of the requirements but not all 3 have lvls above 275. Good luck!