Rocket League F2P Trophy Guide & Information For NEW Players

OmriStyle27

6 minutes ago, OmriStyIe said:

how can I do that?

I suggest to contact the writer of the Rocket League trophy guide and maybe they can add you as contributor. If they don’t reply, maybe contact a Guide Team staff on PSNP and they will add you as contributor to the guide as last resort.

This guide truly needs to be updated, along other DLC guides.

Edited by MaxieM0us3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

I suggest to contact the writer of the Rocket League trophy guide and maybe they can add you as contributor. If they don’t reply, maybe contact a Guide Team staff on PSNP and they will add you as contributor to the guide as last resort.

He can also create his own guide as a last resort.

@OmriStyIe Go here https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3679-rocket-league and click "Create Trophy or Gameplay Guide" button on the right side.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MaxieM0us3 said:

3 hours ago, HusKy said:

He can also create his own guide as a last resort.

@OmriStyIe Go here https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3679-rocket-league and click "Create Trophy or Gameplay Guide" button on the right side.

Thanks for the tip guys, I will try to make this an official guide on PSNProfiles.

• Like 1

On 12.10.2020 at 0:19 PM, MarioMan200 said:

I gotta ask, if i buy the starter pack, will i be able to trade if I spend the 500 credits from the pack or do I have to make an individual purchase for credits for it to count?

Yes, after you purchase the starter pack you can make all trades you want (even if you spend all the 500 credits), but don't forget to spend them wisely because Rocket League has a lot of trophies that depends on specific items, and those items can be pretty hard to get now since you don't get a lot of items in the free-to-play version.

so if you are stuck on some trophies from this guide then the best way is to just spend those 500 credits on all the items you need. (like blueprints that contain certified or painted item)

On 12.10.2020 at 0:45 PM, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Just throwing this out there but the method you have to fix the car collector glitch doesn't work with everybody, I've tried it numerous times and it's never popped and other people have also said this on this site and also on other sites

yes I know and I'm currently trying to find another solution for this.
you can try to delete the game (not just the save file) and reinstall it. (this may cause some progression lose in other trophies)

Edited by OmriStyIe

4 hours ago, OmriStyIe said:

Yes, after you purchase the starter pack you can make all trades you want (even if you spend all the 500 credits), but don't forget to spend them wisely because Rocket League has a lot of trophies that depends on specific items, and those items can pretty hard to get now since you don't get a lot of items in the free-to-play version.

so if you are stuck on some trophies from this guide then the best way is to just spend those 500 credits on all the items you need. (like blueprints that contain certified or painted item)

yes I know and I'm currently trying to find another solution for this.
you can try to delete the game (not just the save file) and reinstall it. (this may cause some progression lose in other trophies)

well its the only trophy I've got left to get anyway and I don't see how deleting the game is going to change anything because at the end of the day we are still re-installing the same game with the same version of updates nothing will have changed

17 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

well its the only trophy I've got left to get anyway and I don't see how deleting the game is going to change anything because at the end of the day we are still re-installing the same game with the same version of updates nothing will have changed

Just unlocked it via reinstalling. Try it yourself. All others methods with save management didn't do anything but reinstall does.

17 hours ago, Bluefalcon2210 said:

Reinstalling did work for some people, you can try it and see if it work for you as well.

19 minutes ago, FewRules said:

Just unlocked it via reinstalling. Try it yourself. All others methods with save management didn't do anything but reinstall does.

11 minutes ago, OmriStyIe said:

Reinstalling did work for some people, you can try it and see if it work for you as well.

I'll give it a shot then today and I'll let you know later if it works

6 hours ago, OmriStyIe said:

6 hours ago, FewRules said:

Reinstalling the game did not work for me the trophy is still locked

1 hour ago, Marcepan24 said:

If i want to trade in f2p version, i need to have 500 credits from starter pack all the time? Or i can spend it for change a blueprint for certified item and still be able to trade? 1f605.png

You can still trade even if you spend all your credits but do it wisely because it's pretty hard to get items in the F2P version. (Don't spend all your 500 credits on 1 item)

• Like 1

I got Car Collector (finally) after reaching rank 70 I believe, and I have Rocket Pass, so it might not be glitched. Maybe you have to get specific cars.

Also, can someone clarify something for me? Is the Stocked trophy "get 150 items?" 'Cause in the Polish translation of the trophy it says "all items," and I'm wondering how the F-word am I supposed to do that.

7 hours ago, Vintage_Davis said:

I got Car Collector (finally) after reaching rank 70 I believe, and I have Rocket Pass, so it might not be glitched. Maybe you have to get specific cars.

Also, can someone clarify something for me? Is the Stocked trophy "get 150 items?" 'Cause in the Polish translation of the trophy it says "all items," and I'm wondering how the F-word am I supposed to do that.

They probably didn't change this trophy requirement for all languages but the official requirement for this trophy is "Collect 150 Items".

BTW I don't think it's even possible to collect all items since there are over 2000 items in Rocket League.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I can't find this anywhere so I will just ask here.

Does the 50km trophy require 50km on a single set of tires or can I use multiple tires and it's the total distance driven with all of them combined?

In theory it shouldn't matter but that trophy is notoriously buggy and often won't pop until you're massively over 50km driven.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, HusKy said:

I can't find this anywhere so I will just ask here.

Does the 50km trophy require 50km on a single set of tires or can I use multiple tires and it's the total distance driven with all of them combined?

I did answer this question in this guide, this trophy is super glitchy right now so it is advised that you use the same set of wheels until this trophy pops.

Edited by OmriStyIe
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, OmriStyIe said:

I did answer this question in this guide, this trophy is super glitchy right now so it is advised that you use the same set of wheels until this trophy pops.

I did not notice because you moved these base game trophies below DLC trophies.

Will keep the same tires and see how it goes.

edit. Trophy popped at the end of 70 minute rubberband session:

49,339km with OEM

11,424km with Vortex

Edited by HusKy

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/10/2020 at 11:24 PM, HusKy said:

I did not notice because you moved these base game trophies below DLC trophies.

Will keep the same tires and see how it goes.

edit. Trophy popped at the end of 70 minute rubberband session:

49,339km with OEM

11,424km with Vortex

Can you rubberband in an Exhibition match with no time limit? I tried and it didn't seem to accumulate any distance for me. 

1 hour ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

Can you rubberband in an Exhibition match with no time limit? I tried and it didn't seem to accumulate any distance for me. 

Yes you can but make sure you finish the match somehow, do not leave.

I used 10 minute match without bots that went to overtime because the score was 0-0. Just make sure to rubber band far away from the ball.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HusKy said:

Yes you can but make sure you finish the match somehow, do not leave.

I used 10 minute match without bots that went to overtime because the score was 0-0. Just make sure to rubber band far away from the ball.

Sweet, I'll give it a try that way. I think I had the game time set to "Unlimited", which might invalidate any distance gain for whatever reason.