Disable crossplay?

ScooloV

Today I started to play this new game and after some sessions I understood that players are having non-PS-compatible nicknames.

It seems that crossplay is enabled by the default (which I later found on main screen), so for my surprise I couldn't find an option to disable it. Can anyone help me with this?

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 0:56 AM, atTwerp said:

is it cross save as well? ive read it is. I would much rather play this on my pc and then hop on PS4 to pop the trophies if possible

Yep it is! I can confirm you can earn trophies that way as I did some of them myself. 

Altough I had to launch tutorial for them to pop-up but that was way before the trophy fixes came out. 

I can turn cross play off on my Xbox. Funny how playstation doesn't allow it. From the looks of it I get matched up with more of players on my ps. I have cross play turned off on my Xbox because of the hacking pc players do. Waiting for that all to be patched and fixed.

3 minutes ago, DirtyD0814 said:

I can tell the difference. It is like day and night playing on each console. Hackers are all over on ps while Xbox doesn't have that. Plus you can look and see what platforms everyone is playing on atm

Edited by DirtyD0814
Want replies sent

On 10/11/2020 at 8:26 PM, ScooloV said:

I hope they will add this option soon, since playing with these guys makes me sad:

The same can be done on the PS4 (and xBox at least) so it won't solve it. It's more seldom as it requires extra hardware but I've seen it. There's things you notice that are simply too good to be true even with extraordinary players. They don't aim, never miss, and have Dallas infinite ability, among other things. During the night, in Europe, you can find them.

• Like 1

From my experience while going for the platinum. When playing alone or with other PS4 players at my party, we were matched around 90% of the time with other Playstation players or Xbox. It was very rate to come across PC players. But when I played with a friend of mine that plays on PC, the matchmaking was like 100% PC players. Needless to say that I never played with him again ?

13 hours ago, cris3f said:

It's more seldom as it requires extra hardware but I've seen it.

It seems that you confuse XIM/CronusMax adapter, which can really improve you skill, with aimbot/wallhacks, which are 100% not possible on any of the console.

And speaking of keyboard/mouse adapter, even Sony licensed some of them, so you can't tell that it is something illegal.