Anyone here still playing?

Wade_VC

As the title states, is anyone here still playing MoH online by chance? If so, feel free to add me as it would be nice to hook up with some folks from PSNP rather than the random fucktards I always seem to get stuck with.

Doesn't matter of you want to work on some trophies, or just shoot the shit while killin' some folks.

All player levels welcome.

As the title states, is anyone here still playing MoH online by chance? If so, feel free to add me as it would be nice to hook up with some folks from PSNP rather than the random fucktards I always seem to get stuck with.

Doesn't matter of you want to work on some trophies, or just shoot the shit while killin' some folks.

All player levels welcome.

Well if you play with me online at least it wouldn't be random. :P

• 1 month later...

I am still playing until I finish up the trophies. I am level 13 and I am nowhere near completing the trophy for all the offensive strike actions. I think my highest scorechain was the 275 one.

Awesome.....I will send a friend request out to ya'. I know a few others who will also join in. No big rush, but it would be nice to have a group to get together to shoot faces off and finish up the trophies as well. I too need the offensive actions one, and a few others I think (been a while since I last played/checked).

Congrats! I plan on running through the rest of the campaign and Tier1 next week. Let me know if any missions give you trouble!

Yeah you have some missions with troubles, the best i can say is go to http://wikigameguides.com/Medal_of_Honor/Guides/Tier_1_Walkthrough and watch the video first and than play the missions by yourself its making things alot better ;)