Rider Activities Trophy

Smiddy23

Am I the only one who cant get close in the time trials on stocky bikes? 

After thinking this was going to be a pretty straight forward trophy list this 1 bronze trophy has me worried. 

I'm barely scraping through for bronze let alone getting max points. I only have the Bridgestone one open so far, are the manufacturer specific ones any easier?

One change I wish they would make with the time attacks is make it so you can keep going round and round lap after lap and cut the insta-fails. Do what you do with qualifying, invalidate a lap if you sneak off. I'd be happier running lap after lap seeing that gradual improvement and not having panic attacks every time the back wheel slides to the edge of a ripple strip!

4 hours ago, Smiddy23 said:

Am I the only one who cant get close in the time trials on stocky bikes? 

After thinking this was going to be a pretty straight forward trophy list this 1 bronze trophy has me worried. 

I'm barely scraping through for bronze let alone getting max points. I only have the Bridgestone one open so far, are the manufacturer specific ones any easier?

One change I wish they would make with the time attacks is make it so you can keep going round and round lap after lap and cut the insta-fails. Do what you do with qualifying, invalidate a lap if you sneak off. I'd be happier running lap after lap seeing that gradual improvement and not having panic attacks every time the back wheel slides to the edge of a ripple strip!

I agree. The insta fail is annoying especially on the endurance licence nordschlife time attack as the lap is so long. A time penalty would have been better. I got my trophy on the Yamaha rider events by the way

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Warlord99956 said:

I agree. The insta fail is annoying especially on the endurance licence nordschlife time attack as the lap is so long. A time penalty would have been better. I got my trophy on the Yamaha rider events by the way

That's handy to know, I've just about hit level 5 with Yamaha. Was the I was aiming for.

Attempted the tyre one that pops up real early, gold on the first and then hit Kanto...... 

Finding this game quite dis-heartening at times and not getting the same enjoyment out of it I have previous entries

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Warlord99956 said:

Got it on the Yamaha one. Went back to the enduro licence and when I finally got around Nurburgring I was 7 seconds off the pace..... think that could be what stops me from getting the plat ?

• 3 months later...

So does anyone have tips on getting the world endurance licence. I've just started using 1000cc bikes so its gonna take a bit to get use to them. I'm findng the licence a little hard as i cant get past the endurance race. If someone could give me some tips on endurance races for the endurance licence it would help a lot thanks 

Edited by catfish4wat

2 minutes ago, catfish4wat said:

So does anyone have tips on getting the world endurance licence. I've just started using 1000cc bikes so its gonna take a bit to get use to them. I'm findng the licence a little hard as i cant get past the endurance race. If someone could give me some tips on endurance races for the endurance licence it would help a lot thanks 

What are you having trouble with? I know a lot of people don't like the no rewinds, just means you have to be a bit more on your toes. 

Realistically its just normal racing. The added engine mode feature should make it easier as you can set it to ECO and get more laps out of it. Then you don't need to re-fuel as much on your pitstop and shortens that part. 

Basically the world endurance licence, and the endurance races. What is ECO and how do you set it? Winning them is difficult like controlling the bike, plus if i am doing good like in 4th i need to pit stop and end up back in last position. What bike settings did you use?

Edited by catfish4wat

16 hours ago, catfish4wat said:

Basically the world endurance licence, and the endurance races. What is ECO and how do you set it? Winning them is difficult like controlling the bike, plus if i am doing good like in 4th i need to pit stop and end up back in last position. What bike settings did you use?

So when in race you know how to use left and right on the D-pad to change your traction control (TC) / anti wheelie (AW) / engine braking (EB) yeah? When in endure there is now another option to adjust engine mode. If you drop it back to Eco you save fuel (albeit at the expense of some power).

I tend to run AW at 2, EB at 3 and TC at 2 (I'm not fantastic so I roll with what works for me). If you are having trouble with enduro's drop the AI difficulty down, no harm in doing what you gotta do to clear them. That way you should be able to concentrate on just pounding out laps. Get out in front, build a lead, pit around half way, just after if possible, then stay out of trouble while the AI all pit. I find if you can get through the first couple of corners without too much trouble you're generally home and hosed unless you keep throwing it down the road... If the starts are rubbish just restart straight away. I had one where I got cleaned out on the first corner 5 times straight so kept re-starting and just adjusted those first few corners to get through them knowing I could pick them off on the straights. 

Outside of that its just practice mate. Worst case, pick the course in time trial mode with the bike you have to use and get some laps down to get used to the nuances of the track. In terms of bike settings, if you are having trouble with the back end look up what people do (I generally start of numbers other people use and tweak from there). Generally involves loading up the front a bit more. 

Hope that helps! Good luck

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SepsVampFrench said:

ok i did it now, now i need help with nordschleife track time trial for the endurance licence, You need to get around the track in at least 7.30 minutes, the best i got is six seconds off that. Any tips ?

Practice. Took me several goes. You'll get it eventually. 

Just don't get frustrated with it and try to pick the spots where you can push that bit harder without risk and the corners you know you need to take it easy through. Yeah it sucks punching away at the same thing over and over, but it then feels real good when you beat it!

i got my licence now, basically i had tweak my bike alot and just kept shaving time of my best lap. The last endurance race i didn't have to come in the top 3 but just get enough points to get awarded the licence. The first endurance race basically change you bike to ECO by pressing the d-pad also change to hard tyres because they have a longer endurance, do that then you wont have to pit stop at all. Also make sure you use the advice above  AW at 2, EB at 3 and TC at 2  it makes you faster. Basically the game takes a lot tweaking of the bike. 

21 hours ago, SepsVampFrench said:

Can anyone help with Getting the World Endurance League cup, it's pretty difficult because you have to win all of them, like what bike did you use, do you have any tips for me please. 

Pretty much everything I've written above still applies

Find a bike that you're most comfortable on. Qualify at the front. Restart if you are bombed on the first corner or two.

Outside of that it comes down to you... Keep practicing if you arent managing it.

• 4 weeks later...

On Ride 3 they added a patch later that eliminated the rubber-band AI and made the other events a little bit easier to get, but I'm not expecting anything like this now.
PS: Anyone noticing that the circuits are repeating over and over. I don't really like to run at kanto and brands hatch all the time ?

1 hour ago, Hotrod_felix said:

On Ride 3 they added a patch later that eliminated the rubber-band AI and made the other events a little bit easier to get, but I'm not expecting anything like this now.
PS: Anyone noticing that the circuits are repeating over and over. I don't really like to run at kanto and brands hatch all the time 1f611.png

It is frustrating that they've added new tracks but with each DLC release they dont seem to add them to any of the cups. They put them in the cups released with the track but that appears to be it. Bit disappointing. 

On 10/24/2020 at 7:47 AM, Smiddy23 said:

Got it on the Yamaha one. Went back to the enduro licence and when I finally got around Nurburgring I was 7 seconds off the pace..... think that could be what stops me from getting the plat 1f614.png

Tks. Got your tip and focused on get level 4 affinity with yamaha to try this activities trophy, but the track day at kanto is impossible. No matter what I try I can't get close to 11 overtakes. It is clearly a case of patching to correct the IA

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding the tracks, I'm just wondering if they'll giveaway on a future DLC those 3 great tracks they'd put on Ride3: Lake Garda, Tenerife and Snake *(USA). At the time of this installment they've showed videos of  track modeling, the motion-capturing, all the gimmicks and stuff just for one game?
I'm saying this bc racing on Kanto and Macau all the time isn't really fun