Smiddy23

Rider Activities Trophy

4 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who cant get close in the time trials on stocky bikes? 

After thinking this was going to be a pretty straight forward trophy list this 1 bronze trophy has me worried. 

I'm barely scraping through for bronze let alone getting max points. I only have the Bridgestone one open so far, are the manufacturer specific ones any easier?

One change I wish they would make with the time attacks is make it so you can keep going round and round lap after lap and cut the insta-fails. Do what you do with qualifying, invalidate a lap if you sneak off. I'd be happier running lap after lap seeing that gradual improvement and not having panic attacks every time the back wheel slides to the edge of a ripple strip!

4 hours ago, Smiddy23 said:

Am I the only one who cant get close in the time trials on stocky bikes? 

After thinking this was going to be a pretty straight forward trophy list this 1 bronze trophy has me worried. 

I'm barely scraping through for bronze let alone getting max points. I only have the Bridgestone one open so far, are the manufacturer specific ones any easier?

One change I wish they would make with the time attacks is make it so you can keep going round and round lap after lap and cut the insta-fails. Do what you do with qualifying, invalidate a lap if you sneak off. I'd be happier running lap after lap seeing that gradual improvement and not having panic attacks every time the back wheel slides to the edge of a ripple strip!

I agree. The insta fail is annoying especially on the endurance licence nordschlife time attack as the lap is so long. A time penalty would have been better. I got my trophy on the Yamaha rider events by the way

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Warlord99956 said:

I agree. The insta fail is annoying especially on the endurance licence nordschlife time attack as the lap is so long. A time penalty would have been better. I got my trophy on the Yamaha rider events by the way

That's handy to know, I've just about hit level 5 with Yamaha. Was the I was aiming for.

Attempted the tyre one that pops up real early, gold on the first and then hit Kanto...... 

Finding this game quite dis-heartening at times and not getting the same enjoyment out of it I have previous entries

On 12/10/2020 at 4:19 PM, Warlord99956 said:

Got it on the Yamaha one. Went back to the enduro licence and when I finally got around Nurburgring I was 7 seconds off the pace..... think that could be what stops me from getting the plat 😔