Question about Turbo Controller

Yuber6969

I recently bought the Pictek "3-in-1" Turbo Controller. I feel like a noob for asking this but how can I use it while AFK? I want to have the X button being inputted continuously without me having to actually touch the controller.

Edited by yuber1234

23 minutes ago, Copanele said:

If it works the same as my turbo controller, try holding down the Turbo button then press X twice.

One press - turbo activates as long as you hold down X

Two presses - turbo auto activates for your X button without having you to press anything.

It didn't work. Which controller do you have?

Got a Hori pad 4 . Normally that would be the way to set up your turbo controller.

Checked a youtube video about it and it says the same : You have to hold down the turbo button then press the button you want turboed. After that the button you turboed will do multiple presses.

Here's the video for reference : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-pupQTDlJo&ab_channel=DavestructionDuncan

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Got a Hori pad 4 . Normally that would be the way to set up your turbo controller.

Checked a youtube video about it and it says the same : You have to hold down the turbo button then press the button you want turboed. After that the button you turboed will do multiple presses.

Here's the video for reference : 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-pupQTDlJo&ab_channel=DavestructionDuncan

According to the comments of that video, this controller doesn't have an auto function. I guess I'll have to use duct tape or something to hold the button down. Shame to do that on a brand new controller though...

Thanks for your help!

Just now, ViperLance34 said:

Same. Turbo function works great and it's an excellent controller, its analog sticks being superior to the Dual Shock 3's. It helped get through Max Payne 3's NYMHC mode.

Really considering that controller now but I'm hesitant to spend more money. I bought the Pictek for one game that has a ridiculously long grind, and will likely not need to use it again lol.

1 minute ago, yuber1234 said:

Really considering that controller now but I'm hesitant to spend more money. I bought the Pictek for one game that has a ridiculously long grind, and will likely not need to use it again lol.

I bought back when I was boosting Uncharted 3, but it slowly became my main PS3 controller because it's so awesome!
Should you need to replace your Dual Shock 3, go for the Hori Pad 4, you won't regret it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperLance34 said:

I bought back when I was boosting Uncharted 3, but it slowly became my main PS3 controller because it's so awesome!
Should you need to replace your Dual Shock 3, go for the Hori Pad 4, you won't regret it.

It works for both PS3 and PS4? Man, I should've just bought that one in the first place but I was being cheap lol.