GTAO sucks?

robertgp11

I'm having a blast with it the only downside is dying in free roam I swear that one time I lost 30k in like 10 minutes.  But money isn't that hard to earn currently sitting on 200k.

How can you earn money easily ? It's really long I think. I spent three days to earn 115k to buy a property. 

im not amused either got to level 9 left game when got back on game back to level 1 got to level 3 left got back on back to level 1 wtf is going on i know most games have teething trouble but this is ridiculous . i agree most people ruin the online game by hacking bout time psn put a stop to this. twinpeaks2010

jonah-hill-shock.gif

LOL. I guess you liked grinding the same mission over and over to get to level 50 :D

If you are going to have a trophy for level 50 then put more than 8ish missions in your game. I played those same missions over and over until the 3xp weekend when I grinded 1 mission about 40 times until I got to level 50.

LOL. I guess you liked grinding the same mission over and over to get to level 50 :D

If you are going to have a trophy for level 50 then put more than 8ish missions in your game. I played those same missions over and over until the 3xp weekend when I grinded 1 mission about 40 times until I got to level 5

You call it boring based on grinding for a trophy. Hilarious.

You call it boring based on grinding for a trophy. Hilarious.

No I call it boring because as I mentioned there is about 8 or so missions to do so once you have done them once or twice there is nothing left to do online. Also most of the cool stuff unlocks as you level up so if you want the Bull (level 50) then you have to grind those stupid missions over and over just to get the chance to ride on something interesting.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

No I call it boring because as I mentioned there is about 8 or so missions to do so once you have done them once or twice there is nothing left to do online. Also most of the cool stuff unlocks as you level up so if you want the Bull (level 50) then you have to grind those stupid missions over and over just to get the chance to ride on something interesting.

Don't do them then. There are other modes.

I lost my Level 20 character today, which was 22 hours of online play.  So you could say the online sucks. 

FYI for those interested, here is the Rockstar Support page on the topic:

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200435267-Loss-of-characters-rank-items-apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

The medical bills are starting to get on my nerves, the more money you have the more they take when you die I get it but how is that fun?

I like to just roam around and see what's going on but every now and again I'll come across someone that thinks it's fun to kill everyone

I swear Rockstar only put this in the game so more people would buy their cash packs :shakefist: