List of games with something that can expire

DynaVita

Hello, I recently bought Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time in physical version on PS3 and I tried to download the Vita version as advertised.

But this possibility has expired.

I tried for weeks to have something from the playstation support, but the only answer is still that it's not possible anymore, and that I need to pay for the vita version if I want it.

So, is there a list somewhere which contains the expiration date for every game which offers something like this (other example : Sly collection with a code for Sly 3)

Thanks

Edited by DaivRules

Final Fantasy X on Vita has a code for X-2 that's more than likely expired by now

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault for PS3 gave a code for the Vita version too I believe

Sly collection on vita i believe has a code for one of the games

20 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Final Fantasy X on Vita has a code for X-2 that's more than likely expired by now

Ratchet and Clank Full Frontal Assault for PS3 gave a code for the Vita version too I believe

Sly collection on vita i believe has a code for one of the games

What about All 4 One?

Do games count where my interest in them expired?

Seriously, because of what bZytHuM- writes I am hesitant to announce a particular game's code will not work anymore.

I only have experience with "VIP" passes for online play, and results vary wildly even for the same developer. I have succesfully redeemed a code for F1 2012 on PS3 even though it said on the card it should have been expired a long time ago, for others I was not so lucky. Maybe that's because they expired, but more likely someone else already used them.

But if I say in a blanket statement "online codes for game X do not work anymore" because of that, it may cause other people to not even try at all.

Edited by pinkrobot_pb

Honestly, the goal of this thread is to gather expiration dates and experiences by the players.

I remember some ps4 games which had an expiration date very close to the date when I bought the game.

Example : South Park PS4 -> the 1st given with a code

Dishonored 2 PS4 -> the 1st given with a code too

• 6 months later...

Found this forum after running into a similar issue.  Someone on Twitter had posted that the Sly 3 code in the PSVita Sly Cooper collection had expired and didn't work.  I have a lot of unopened games.  I opened my Sly Cooper Vita and tried the code and it was expired.

Responses on Twitter were that some people had success contacting Sony via online chat and getting a credit to buy the game digitally.

With the store closing, I'm worried that I have a lot of unused codes in my backlog.

A list would be great.

Another title I found in my backlog with an expired code: Black Ops Declassified (code for Call of Duty: Roads to Victory).  Yes, I tried the code and it didn't work.

You won't find an accurate list, unfortunately. I've seen people report that they were able to use some codes that were expired, so you can't be sure until you try a code.

5 minutes ago, Lamont_Cranston said:

Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus PS3 included a code for Quest for Booty

...But the ice is slippery.

• Like 2