Fastest Soul Team

TurtlePM

For those who still are infinitely farming souls for the Infamous 100 Elite Troops and for those who were lucky enough to craft or receive 2 Pharos-Ra troops, I found this the best and fastest team to gain souls. More specifically, 455 Souls per battle, 2275 souls under (or around) 2 minutes. 

If you don't have 2 Pharos-Ra troops, but you do have 1 Pharos-Ra: Recruit a troop for the last position that explodes gems on the board and starts with Full mana; OR Recruit 2 troops with Necromancy for the last two spots (it will give 150% overall like 1 Pharos-Ra). 

I made a video showing you how I usually do. All setups and requirements are mentioned in the videos description. Don't forget to upgrade your kingdoms level in order to get as much Attack for this farm be flawless - even though I'm not the best player in stats, but it works fine anyway. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-10-12 at 6:30 PM, TurtlePM said:

For those who still are infinitely farming souls for the Infamous 100 Elite Troops and for those who were lucky enough to craft or receive 2 Pharos-Ra troops, I found this the best and fastest team to gain souls. More specifically, 455 Souls per battle, 2275 souls under (or around) 2 minutes. 

If you don't have 2 Pharos-Ra troops, but you do have 1 Pharos-Ra: Recruit a troop for the last position that explodes gems on the board and starts with Full mana; OR Recruit 2 troops with Necromancy for the last two spots (it will give 150% overall like 1 Pharos-Ra). 

I made a video showing you how I usually do. All setups and requirements are mentioned in the videos description. Don't forget to upgrade your kingdoms level in order to get as much Attack for this farm be flawless - even though I'm not the best player in stats, but it works fine anyway. 

Thks 4 sharing love it?

• Like 1