CS_TRS

CS_TRS' Dispute

3 posts in this topic

CS_TRS

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
After completing the rest of the game legitimately and earning all of the other trophies completely legitimately as the timestamps will show, i had decided to play some multiplayer as i really enjoyed the game and turns out there was a modder who popped the trophy for me. All 89 other trophies were earned completely legitimately and also to get reported i thought there had to be 3 illegitimate trophies? but nevermind just 89 legit trophies removed.

Well thats  on you for playing the game online this late into its life cycle, you started the game way after it could be platinumed anyway so that was never going to happen, you can leave the game up and be off the leaderboard  or hide it to be back up

You're a cheater trying to lawyer your way out of a flag by using a loophole in an antiquated wording of the rules. This is the rule you've broken: 

Flaggable Offenses

• Playing in multiplayer games with hacked lobbies, resulting in trophies being earned.

The "three trophy definition" is a general guideline to highlight a problematic trophy, and compare it to at least two others to illustrate how the one is out of place.