Are those PS3 games can be 100% complete? & are all of those games digital only?

shai_sr12345

So after the apperently news that the ability of purchase ps3/vita & PSP will be gone on mobile and web.

So I decided that it's time to find some new game & DLCs to get (free or with real money) so I found some games that are interesting & are OK to play but not so much fun as I was expecting them to be.

So my question is are the games that I am going to mention are can be completed on 100% (some with platinum & some are without platinum but a lot of regular trophies) and also I want to know if they are digital only. But if not all of then are digital only what are have physical copy.

So the games that I found are:

1)PixelJunk Shooter

2)PixelJunk Shooter 2

3)PixelJunk Eden

4)Hoard

5)Warp

6)Gravity Crash

7)eufloria

8)dungeon defenders

Thanks for anyone that will help

• Like 1

Warp and Gravity Crash can't be 100% because there are online trophies and the servers are shutdown (a leaderboard trophy for Warp and I think 2 upload/download trophies for Gravity Crash). Dungeon Defenders I think can be done now but offline since they shut down the servers; you will need 3 other local players to complete it.

2 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

PixelJunk Eden has a physical release, as a 3 in 1 together with Racers and Monsters.

OK I found it. Why it's so expensive how did it sell as physically copy that it come to the prices?

1 hour ago, POEman553 said:

Warp and Gravity Crash can't be 100% because there are online trophies and the servers are shutdown (a leaderboard trophy for Warp and I think 2 upload/download trophies for Gravity Crash). Dungeon Defenders I think can be done now but offline since they shut down the servers; you will need 3 other local players to complete it.

When I locked up on warp I didn't see an online trophies on there & didn't see a post about it

Edited by shai_sr12345

1 hour ago, shai_sr12345 said:

OK I found it. Why it's so expensive how did it sell as physically copy that it come to the prices1f605.png

When I locked up on warp I didn't see an online trophies on there & didn't see a post about it

The Rival trophy in Warp is online. It cannot be earned now. Last achiever was in 2014.

Guide is here - https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/warp/152897-warp-trophy-guide-road-map.html

4 hours ago, diskdocx said:

The Rival trophy in Warp is online. It cannot be earned now. Last achiever was in 2014.

Guide is here - https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/warp/152897-warp-trophy-guide-road-map.html

OK so what about the other games? Do you know if any of them are can be earned & digital only or also have a physical version.

7 hours ago, black__bunny said:

Is PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate the ps4 release of Shooter 1 & 2 or are these different games?

It's a remaster that combines both games stages in one, with slightly revamped graphics. You can even use the ps3 video guides if you play the ps4 game.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ekir said:

It's a remaster that combines both games stages in one, with slightly revamped graphics. You can even use the ps3 video guides if you play the ps4 game.

Ah nice, I didn’t want to buy two versions of the same game. Not into stacks. I already have ultimate which sounds like I’d prefer with better graphics and platinum ?

12 hours ago, Ekir said:

i finished the first on ps3. the ps4 version. 

waited for the 2nd game to go on sale but never happened.

great game to not pass up.

On 10/13/2020 at 7:41 AM, shai_sr12345 said:

So after the apperently news that the ability of purchase ps3/vita & PSP will be gone on mobile and web.

can you explain this a little better. i think its me stupidly not understanding what your saying. are you saying ps3 console cant be purchased anymore? or your saying the games cant be purchased through the website on a computer anymore? if so why cant you just buy the games in the ps store on the game console? i dunno if i missed something im guessing english is a second language so im not trying to be offensive. im really confused. there is tons of games on ps3 that you can 100% still

2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

can you explain this a little better. i think its me stupidly not understanding what your saying.

In an upcoming "update", PS3 and Vita games will only be available for purchase through the console. Sony is removing them from their web store entirely, which means certain titles which you can only find through the web store will be lost forever (unless they actually fix the Vita store).

3 hours ago, Helyx said:

In an upcoming "update", PS3 and Vita games will only be available for purchase through the console. Sony is removing them from their web store entirely, which means certain titles which you can only find through the web store will be lost forever (unless they actually fix the Vita store).

Have Sony made any announcements of when the update will happen? I start working out what I still want from the store before I risk losing it

6 hours ago, Helyx said:

do you know any complete list of all this games? want to mae sure to download them before they are gone if it includes some were i have trophies already^^

13 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

can you explain this a little better. i think its me stupidly not understanding what your saying. are you saying ps3 console cant be purchased anymore? or your saying the games cant be purchased through the website on a computer anymore? if so why cant you just buy the games in the ps store on the game console? i dunno if i missed something im guessing english is a second language so im not trying to be offensive. im really confused. there is tons of games on ps3 that you can 100% still

I didn't think I was need to mention all of the issue itself because it was a very viral post that Suprised everyone.

Sony is going to change the PS store of web & mobile and are removing OK s3 /vita & PSP games and wishlist are no more so I was searching for games to buy before the change is happening and wanted to know if these are can be 100% complete

On 15.10.2020 at 4:17 PM, Helyx said:

OK that list confuses me. with the austrian vita store with alot of this games i was able to download them over my vita a bit early this year. did they fuck it up like short time ago or why is that?

On 10/15/2020 at 10:17 AM, Helyx said:

i had no clue there was web only titles so i guess that clears that up. i ended up getting the email a day after this thread.