Platinum Grind

VanHyperCure

So I picked up the game 3 days ago that it would be a fun and easy platinum, contrary to other ones. Still, 3 days later I find myself dying in the second area where you have harder enemies and I have to constantly grind Aether to upgrade my abilities. Any tips to platinum to quicker as I want to move on to other games. Thanks in advance for any help. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2020 at 11:06 PM, papert0wng1rl said:

Really struggling in Dagon City on Eldritch plane. Too small of a level with a huge number of overpowered enemies. I find myself cornered a lot. Sigh. Someday I'll beat it. 

whenever i got stuck i just grind the gems to upgrade tesla, then try again after a while it's strong enough to beat whatever level it is. 

this video helped me. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

A crystal grind that I prefer are the daily challenges. You can manually change your system clock and the game will keep track of 6 days worth of challenges. Finish a challenge or two and move the days forward. I've gone through 60 days thus far in about 2 hours and I find it much more enjoyable than the First Showdown level grind. The Showdown grind is quicker, but the challenges are more engaging. Plus, raising the damage you do to specific enemies after a certain number of kills always helps. So another option for the Aether grind that might be more fun.