Disappeared from psnow

Hello guys, 

I checked psnow library on my ps4 and wolfenstein the old blood is not on the list. 

Even if you use the search bar. 

Then I checked psnow library on my pc and the game is available. 

How is it possible that a psnow game is available only through pc, but not on ps4? 

My psnow is EU version 

Edited by White_Wolf_Andy

same here... I wanted to play it before it get removed from Now (by the end of November), and it disappeared :(

I don't know if there is a way to remotely download it to PS4, from PC ?

A few weeks ago, WRC 8 disappeared the same way (also still available on PC), and reappeared a week later... So there is still hope for this Wolfenstein.

Edited by RustyZero

On 14-10-2020 at 10:03 AM, White_Wolf_Andy said:

Hello guys, 

I checked psnow library on my ps4 and wolfenstein the old blood is not on the list. 

Even if you use the search bar. 

Then I checked psnow library on my pc and the game is available. 

How is it possible that a psnow game is available only through pc, but not on ps4? 

My psnow is EU version 

58 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

same here... I wanted to play it before it get removed from Now (by the end of November), and it disappeared :(

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood was supposed the leave PSNow begin october not the end of November. Games always leave or get added the first Tuesday of the month just like PSPlus. Don't know why it's still available on PC, though.

Also, I found this link that makes it easier to keep track of games that are only on PSNow for a limited time. https://www.countdownplusevents.com/users/playstationnow

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HellcoreFire said:

Wolfenstein: The Old Blood was supposed the leave PSNow begin october not the end of November. Games always leave or get added the first Tuesday of the month just like PSPlus. Don't know why it's still available on PC, though.

Also, I found this link that makes it easier to keep track of games that are only on PSNow for a limited time. https://www.countdownplusevents.com/users/playstationnow

I use this site to track games leaving the service. And it indicate December the 1st :)

But I don't find any source for this date (nor begining of October, as you said)

29 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

If you're desperate to play this game, then why not find a cheap retail copy and play it that way?

I'm not desperate, just ...a bit disapointed ;-)

19 minutes ago, RustyZero said:

I use this site to track games leaving the service. And it indicate December the 1st :)

But I don't find any source for this date (nor begining of October, as you said)

Definitely something weird going on than. When I checked a few weeks ago on PSNow I saw it was leaving a couple of days later and when I counted it did coincide with the 6th of October. But the link indead says December the 1st. I don't know what to make of it.